The high-quality monitor is the requirement of all gamers as well as other common peoples also which mostly use their computers for general computational needs. The reason behind this is a comfortable display of information. A high-quality monitor is necessary for all professionals also which required to use a computer most of the time in a day. Because a proper sized and high-quality display monitor does not put extra pressure on the user’s eyes.
Basic components of computer display
There are mainly two basic components of any computer display system. These components are:
- Graphics Card
- Display Monitor
The graphic card is also called a GPU (Graphics Processing Unit). This hardware is installed on the motherboard of a computer system. It can be in the form of an IC (Integrated Circuit) chip soldered on the motherboard of a computer or can be installed on an expansion slot of the motherboard in the form of a card. This graphics card process the graphical data and send it to the output device which is most of the cases is TV like hardware also has a screen and is called a display Monitor.
What is adaptive sync?
The processing performance of a graphics card is called “Frame Rate” while for the case monitors; it is the vertical refresh rate of the monitor. Adaptive sync is the synchronization of the graphics card and display monitor. In other words, adaptive sync is the dynamic adjustment of the monitor’s vertical refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card so that processed graphics data can be shown at the monitor screen at an accurate speed. If this adjustment is not properly performed, then due to the difference between these two devices working, the display of any computer system can be slow, jerky, and lagged.
Due to the above stated different reasons, adaptive sync support is must require for a proper and smooth display of the computer system. Adaptive Sync was developed for the gaming industry and is used to eliminate the tearing, hesitating, and jerk of screen for a perfect gaming experience.
Two very famous adaptive syncs are VESA adaptive sync and NVIDIA G-Sync. AMD support VESA adaptive sync with the name of FreeSync. On the other hand, G-Sync is developed by NVIDIA which is a very famous and very specialized manufacturer of graphic cards. To use G-Sync, it is required that this sync must present on both sides including Graphics Card as well as a monitor also.
Following is the list of these monitors which are higher in display quality up to 4k and must have NVIDIA G-Sync supported for better display features. Let’s start the reviewing of Best 4k G Sync monitors.
Top 8 Best 4k G Sync Monitors
1. Acer Predator XB273K
Predator is a famous series of gaming hardware manufactured by Acer. Acer Predator brand is very popular among gamers due to the high-quality features of this hardware. XB273K is also a Predator series gaming monitor of Acer which is higher in display quality and is medium in size. A 27-inch monitor is easy to manage.
This monitor is a 4k display having millions of colors and pixels with a maximum screen resolution of 3840x2460p. The base refresh rate of this screen is 120Hz which can increase up to 144Hz by overclocking. The IPS display of this monitor is also equipped with Quantum Dot technology in which human-created dots are used to emit light in reflection.
For a better and improved display, NVIDIA G-SYNC is supported by this monitor along with VESA certified DisplayHDR 400. Both of these combine to make the display of this monitor sharper and brighter. Coverage of the DCI-P3 color gamut is 90% and the optimization of colors is also done with the help of Quantum Dot.
The color accuracy of this monitor is equal to Delta E<1 standard. An extended number of ports of all types is present on this monitor for the connectivity of peripheral video sources and these ports include Display, HDMI, and USB 3.0 ports.
- 27" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) - Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut; Optimize colors with quantum dot technology; No color difference with Delta E<1
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
2. Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ
The Republic Of Games or simply as ROG is another series of different hardware manufactured by Asus and is related to computer gaming. Swift PG27UQ is also a ROG series gaming monitor for the true experience of gaming. It is also a 27-inch 4k gaming monitor which is perfect for all types of games. The maximum screen resolution of this monitor is 3840×2160 pixels.
The IPS display of this monitor also having Quantum Dot technology and covers 97% of DCI-P3 professional color space along with 99% coverage of Adobe RGB color space. With a 144Hz refresh rate and 1000 nits brightness, this monitor can be the ultimate choice of a gamer.
For real lifelike contrast and vibrant colors, G-SYN, HDR, and Aura-Sync are supported by this monitor. An added feature of local dimming is also available on this monitor. The screen of this monitor is divided into 384 zones which can then control separately for controlling brightness and black color.
Moreover, for flicker-free display with low BlueLight, eye care technology is used to decrease the eyestrains upon a longer usage. HDMI, USB3.0, and display ports are also part of this monitor.
- 27 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 144 Hertz HDR gaming monitor with integrated aura Sync and ambient light sensor embraces ROG standards and design
- Nvidia G SYNC HDR for lifelike contrast and color, display HDR 1000 and UHD premium Certified with peak 1000 nits brightness and 384 local dimming zones
- Quantum dot IPS display with 97% DCI P3 (99% Adobe RGB) color gamut for realistic colors and smoother gradation. Brightness: 600 cd/㎡ (Typical)/1000 cd/㎡ (Peak)
- Marathon ready with game grade ergonomics such as tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments and ASUS Eye Care technology to reduce eyestrain via Blue light filter and flicker free back lighting
- Flexible connectivity options with Display Port 1.4, HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 hub
3. Acer Predator XB321HK
XB321HK is another high-performance gaming monitor of the Acer Predator series of gaming hardware. The size of this monitor is also larger and is 32-inches. It is a 4k display gaming monitor at such a low price which seems for FHD quality monitor, not for UHD.
The display quality of this monitor is WUHD with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. The type of its panel is IPS and the screen of this monitor is widescreen for a high-resolution large display. The brightness of this screen is 350 nits while the response time of this monitor is 4ms (Grey-To-Grey). The design of this display monitor is aluminum-based and having a matte finish. Its ZeroFrame bezels increase the value of this monitor.
Adaptive sync supported by this monitor is NVIDIA G-SYNC which eliminates the tearing of the screen and makes the display sharper. The aspect ratio of this screen is 16:9 which a standard ratio is while the contrast ratio of this monitor is 1000:1. It also covers the sRGB color gamut 100% while its maximum horizontal and vertical viewing angels are 178×178 degrees. For eye care, low Bluelight and flicker-less technology are also provided. For a perfect gaming use, other than the general use of this monitor, separate gaming-mode is also available on this monitor.
- 32" IPS UHD Widescreen with 3840 x 2160 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms;Tilt Angle : 5°to25°
- Pixel Pitch: 0.185mm. Flicker less Technology Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x Display Port (v1.2)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²; Response Time: 4 ms GTG
4. Acer Nitro XV273K
Acer Nitro XV273K is relatively small in size but high is features and specifications. The size of this gaming monitor is 27-inch which is not very small nor so big. A monitor of moderate size is easy to manage and to place in the room.
The display quality of this monitor is very high and is a 4k display having a screen resolution of 3840×2160 pixels. The panel of this monitor is wide and IPS type which also supports Quantum Dot technology for brighter objects. Moreover, the design of this monitor is also very attractive having ZeroFrame bezels due to which maximum area of the screen becomes available for the display.
For an improved and high-quality display, G-SYNC compatibility is available in this monitor along with DisplayHDR 4000. Collectively such kind of display is very clear, sharp, and brighter with the help of these technologies.
The screen refresh rate of this monitor is 144Hz while the response time is just 1ms. The color depth of this monitor is 10-bit which makes its colors more realistic. Two speakers are also present in this monitor for built-in audio. Each speaker of these two is 4w. All known and famous connectors are given on this monitor for the connection of different video sources.
- 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB & refresh rate: 144Hz
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 & low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI & USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Please refer user manual before use
5. Alienware AW5520QF
Alienware AW5520QF is the largest-sized monitor of this list of best 4k G-Sync monitors. 55-inch size is very big and gives you an unmatchable display for gaming and all other different purposes. The distinction of this monitor among other monitors is that it is the world’s first OLED monitor which is 55-inch in size.
To give a perfect display with accurate movements while playing your favorite game, 120Hz is the faster refresh rate of this monitor. 4k display with a faster refresh rate changes the position of an object on the screen within a single wink of the eye. The maximum screen resolution of this monitor is 3840×2160 pixels.
OLED (organic LED) monitors are these monitors that are without any backlit and emit visible light. The colors of this monitor are true-to-life colors and for higher contrast “true black” is also achieved by this monitor. G-Sync compatibility stops the tearing of pictures and improves the sharpness of these pictures Due to low input latency; less time is required to process these changes occurring on screen.
The ionic design of this monitor is also legendary. For the improvement of performance, Gamer-centric OSD is a unique and customizable on-screen display. A variety of ports is also available for the connectivity of multiple peripheral devices.
- GAMING HAS NEVER LOOKED GREATER: Unparalleled visuals: OLED displays deliver astonishing image quality that drops you directly in the game and takes you to new depths previously unexplored. Infinite contrast: Because OLED displays feature individual pixel lighting and a practically infinite contrast ratio, the Alienware 55 OLED Gaming Monitor achieves “true black” for significantly higher contrast, allowing gameplay to come alive in breathtaking detail. Colossal color: A cinematic-quality, wid
- A HIGHER STATE OF SPEED: 120Hz refresh rate: React with split-second decisiveness thanks to a blazing-fast 120Hz refresh rate at 4k resolution. Seamless graphics: AMD Radeon FreeSync and G-Sync compatibility eliminate screen tearing, ensuring a fluid experience in image and gameplay. Low input latency: Thanks to low latency, it takes less time to process changes on screen, ensuring images are quickly and clearly displayed and gameplay feels more responsive. Blazing-fast response time: An im
- LEGENDARY DESIGN: In a return to form, Alienware has unveiled our new Legend ID—a bolder, sculpted expression of our brand. Engineered with this iconic design, the Alienware 55 OLED Gaming Monitor introduces a new interstellar look to gaming monitors that no one else can match. Additionally, AlienFX allows for customizable lighting responsiveness, adding to the immersion and overall ambiance of every gaming experience. As an added bonus, the ambient reflective lighting was designed to complemen
- A BEAST TO BEHOLD: After meticulous research of large and oversized gaming displays, we determined 55 inches was ideal for gamers seeking massive screen size and incomparable immersion. Ideal for gamers used to playing on a console, or those looking to replace their dual-screen setup with one massive display, you can play games full screen or keep your other applications handy and accessible.
- ADDITIONAL GAME-ENHANCING FEATURES: Gamer-centric OSD: The Alienware 55 OLED Gaming Monitor comes with a unique, customizable on-screen display, designed to help improve performance and provide in-game tools. A wide array of ports allow for multiple peripherals—even other gaming devices—to be hooked up to your 55” OLED gaming monitor, making it ideal for cross-platform players. Easily change settings or flip through other inputs while lounging in your gaming den with the ultra-convenient remo
6. LG UltraGear 38GL950G-B
UltraGear 38GL950G-B is a quality gaming monitor from world-famous TV manufacturer company LG. The design of this monitor is ergonomic and stylish with ultra-thin bezel on 3-sides. The curved screen of this monitor is 38-inch in size and is a wider screen having a wide aspect ratio of 21:9. The 37.5-inch screen area is available for display and the display quality of this monitor is QHD.
Due to its widescreen, it is termed as WQHD. The screen resolution of this monitor is 3840×1600 pixels. The IPS panel of this monitor is perfect for accurate viewing angels from any side. The response time of this IPS panel is extremely lower and is just 1ms.
Other value-added features of this monitor include G-SYNC adaptive sync and Nano IPS display technology that covers 93% of DCI-P3 professional cinematic color space. For the maximum level of coloring, VESA compatible DisplayHDR 400 is also the part of this monitor. G-Sync adaptive sync and DisplayHDR 400 is the best combination for ultimate picture quality and extreme level of coloring.
To create an exact gaming environment, Sphere Lighting 2.0 is available to enhance the limits of indirect lighting. Along with lighting, other syncing modes are also available for sound and video.
- 38” 21 9 curved WQHD+ (3840 X 1600) Nano IPS display
- Nano IPS (DCI-P3 98%) 1ms response time
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- 144Hz/ 175Hz overclock refresh rate
- VESA display HDR 400
7. Dell Alienware AW3420DW
A Curved monitor is much better in the display as compared to a flat monitor because due to the curving of edged towards inside, the concentration of the user becomes perfect on every area of the screen. Alienware AW3420DW is a curved 4k monitor of Dell which is large enough to show every pixel of the battlefield when playing high-end fighting games. Not only fighting games but all types of other games can also play up to an extreme level of entertainment. The curvature of this monitor is 1900R and a wider display of 21:9 aspect ratio.
The screen size of this monitor is 34-inch which is also arc-shaped. The type of this panel is IPS and it is LED Edgelight which is also energy-efficient architecture. The screen resolution of this monitor is 3440×1440 pixels which are WQHD quality of the display. The refresh rate of this monitor is 120Hz along with NVIDIA G-SYNC support for sharper images and vibrant colors.
Due to IPS Nano Color technology, the colors of this monitor are beyond the sRGB color space and included in the professional cinema colors which are named as DCI-P3. The true response time of this monitor is 2ms (GTG). Display port, HDMI port, and USB 3.0 are available on this monitor for the connectivity of video sources.
- Experience breathtaking views with a combination of immersive features
- A 1900R curved, wide 21: 9 display maximizes the field of view and provides an even, consistent viewing experience
- With a WQHD (3440x1440) resolution, the image is sharp and detailed delivering an immersive experience
- A 120Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC provides buttery smooth gameplay and realism
- G-sync technology synchronizes the GPU and monitor, displaying full frames only when the monitor is capable of displaying them; This minimizes graphic distortions such as tearing and artifacts from forming on screen
- The 120Hz refresh rate is important to gamers, allowing them to-see faster, and react to quick events sooner. Screen Coating Antiglare with 3H hardness
- Adopting IPS Nano color technology, the Alienware 34 curved gaming monitor exceeds the sRGB color spectrum and is now described by DCI-P3, a cinematic, professional standard
- Offering 98% DCI-P3 (134.5Percentage sRGB) color coverage, this gaming monitor provides incredible accuracy and color depth so that the game’s colors are experienced as it was designed to be seen
- Alienfx customizable lighting allows gamers to set the mood with the Alienware head logo, the continuous light strip on the stand, the Downlight and the power button as 4 customizable zones with full RGB value
- Display technology: LED
8. Acer ConceptD CP7271K
Acer ConceptD CP7271K is an excellent gaming monitor that is very rich in true-to-life colors and its display is also very bright. The reason behind this extended brightness is VESA certified DisplayHDR 1000 due to which brightness of this monitor reaches up to 1000 nits. 4k display of this monitor is colorful because it covers DCI-P3 cinematic color up to 93% and Adobe RGB color space up to 99%. Tearing of picture is also prevented because this monitor is NVIDIA G-SYNC Ultimate supported which also add high quality in the display of this monitor.
The panel type of this monitor is IPS which is also higher in rating as compared to other panel types. The display quality of this monitor is UHD and the maximum screen resolution of this display is 3840x2160p. The screen of this monitor is widescreen and its refresh rate is 144Hz. The response time of this gaming monitor is 4ms. The available range of connectivity ports is enough for the connectivity of multiple and different video sources.
These connectors include one display port and one HDMI port while 4 number of USB 3.0 ports are given on this monitor. The stand of this monitor is also ergonomic which can adjust the height of this monitor up to 180mm and also gives the options of tilting from -5o to 35o. 360o swivel is also possible by using this stand.
- 27" Uhd 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC ultimate creator monitor
- Pantone validated | high Brightness and contrast with VESA Certified Displayhdr1000
- No Color difference with Delta e<1 | up to 1000Nit Brightness | DCI-P3 93% wide Color gamut | 99% Adobe RGB color space
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz - Using Display port | response time: 4ms
- Ports: 1 x Display Port V1. 4, 1 x HDMI V2. 0 & 4- USB 3. 0 Ports (includes display port cable & USB cable)
At the end of this article, after reviewing all these best gaming monitors which have 4k quality display and also support G-SYNC adaptive sync, you must be able to clearly understand the difference of different screen resolutions and the effect of adaptive sync. In this list, monitors of different sizes are available for your final selection according to your requirement, required specification, and most important price range. Hopefully, you must go for one of these which is according to your requirements. Your comments are a source of encouragement for me to improve my work which is just for you. So stay in touch and keep commenting.