Most of the printers nowadays are compatible with Mac, but finding the Best All-in-One Printers For Mac is a bit tricky. The printer that is having more features like copying, scanning, and faxing will save you a lot of money that otherwise you have to pay for buying separate devices. But I said that it’s a bit challenging to find all-in-one printers because some printers may compromise the printing quality when incorporating other features. Only with proper research, you can find the best all-in-one printer for Mac. Don’t worry, we are here to help you find the best one for your daily printings.
All-in-one printers are very important for students, designers, and business people. It’s really crucial to ensure that the printer you are buying is compatible with your Apple device or not. Not only pricey but some of the low-cost all-in-one printers are also coming with many outstanding features. We enlisted some affordable printers in our list also, so that everyone who lands here, must get satisfied.
In this article, we will provide you with some of the best All-in-One printers. Before going towards the list of best all-in-one printers for Mac, let’s have a look at the buyer’s guide first.
Buyer’s guide for the Best All-in-One Printers For Mac:
The following factors are essential for buying printers for Mac.
The size of the printer matters. Before purchasing, must consider how much space you have to fit your printer. Many compact printers are available that are better in their functioning as well. So, if you don’t have much space for keeping the bulkier printer, you can opt for a small-sized printer to get your job done.
If you want to connect a single computer to your printer, then networking is not that much important. But many of the users have multiple laptops and systems. For that purpose, they must need a WiFi-compatible device for their convenience.
3- Inkjet or laser print:
It depends upon your need. The inkjet printer is good for bright and colorful photo printings, while laser printers produce crisp text on documents. Laser printers use toners while inkjet printers use ink cartridges. The laser printers seem pricey than inkjet, but due to the ink cost, later on, the inkjet printer seems more costly.
4- Scanner and Fax:
Every printer does not have scanning and fax options. If you need scanning and faxing for your business, then these features should be kept in mind. But if you don’t need these features, then try to buy a simple printer. It will save you money and will allow you to purchase a lighter and sleek printer.
1- Brother MFC-J5845DW
Brother MFC J5845DW is specially designed for high productivity. It is an efficient printer that prints wide-format photos. The printing cost of the device is relatively low, and it comes with a feature of robust All-in-One. The ink box system is very amazing. You don’t need to replace them soon. It can fulfill your printing needs for a very long time without changing ink cartridges.
The wide format printer can print up to 11 x 17 inches sheets and tabloid-size papers also. If you are an engineer or a designer, then you can also print some stuff like charts and diagrams.
It has the feature of Duplex printing which allows you to print the document 2 sided in a go. With the robust AIO, you can print 50 documents. The printer also supports the Fax function. It is equipped with a 3.7 inches colorful touchscreen for easy and convenient navigation.
The Brother MFC J5845DW comes with good connectivity features. It includes an Ethernet connection, WiFi, wireless connection, or you can simply connect your printer to the computer via USB connection.
It has a good printing speed; 22 PPM for black and 20 ppm for color. Overall the printer offers great features and better performance.
Brother MFC J5845DW can be considered the best printer for Mac. Not only Mac, but the printer is also compatible with MS Os.
- UP TO ONE YEAR OF INK IN BOX: The Brother MFCJ5845DW Investment Tank color inkjet all in one printer provides up to one year of ink
- REVOLUTIONARY INKVESTMENT TANK INK SYSTEM: Brother re engineered its ink cartridges to hold more ink and created an internal ink storage tank
- PRINT WITH CONFIDENCE USING PAGE GAUGE: Help take the guesswork out of when to replace ink by using the intelligent Brother Page Gauge
- VERSATILE PAPER HANDLING: The MFCJ5845DW has a 250 sheet capacity paper tray for up to 11 inches x 17 inches ledger size
- DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Dash Replenishment measures the ink level and orders more from when it’s low
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE INKS: LC30373PKS, LC3037BK, LC3037C, LC3037M, LC3037Y, LC3039BK, LC3039C, LC3039M, LC3039Y.
- Fax Modem Speed: 33.6K bps
2- Brother MFC-L2710DW
Brother MFC-L2710DW is a monochrome printer. It is a good option for those who want to print their documents and photos in a monochrome color scheme. This all-in-one monochrome printer is also a budget-friendly machine.
It offers a great printing speed that is 32 PPM. It has the ability to hold 50 sheets of paper with an ADF scanner. Unfortunately, it does not support duplex scanning features.
Brother MFC-L2710DW offers versatile connectivity options. It comes with built-in WiFi. Now you can print wirelessly from your phone, tablet, and laptop. It also supports Ethernet connectivity. You can connect your Pc to the printer through its USB interface.
The automatic both side printing helps in saving the paper. Also, it has the toner saver mode, which helps to save the cost of the toner. Its printing cost is also very low, so you can get outstanding prints with less burden on your budget.
Brother MFC-L2710DW is an efficient printer that fulfills your basic needs, like printing, copying, and scanning. It also offers a fax option. Its height is 12.4 inches, width is 16.2 inches, 15.9 inches in depth, and 25.6 inches in weight.
As it only prints black color, so it has a single cartridge toner that prints a huge amount of documents, which means that the cartridge should not be changed often.
The printer is best for Mac and for users who only need monochrome printing. Its affordable price and great features make it a good option for everyone.
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter and legal sized paper
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents
- Engineered to deliver productivity. Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
3- Canon image class MF236n
Canon image class MF236n is an all-in-one laser printer, designed for home and small offices. The touch panel is tiltable and gives an intuitive experience. The printer can print 24 pages per minute that is useful for your business’s routine printings.
It allows printing various file types through your smartphone. It includes Apple AirPrint, Mopria print services, Canon print business, and google cloud print. Canon image class MF236n has a compact design, and it’s an efficient printer that will fit in your small offices and dorm room. It comes with an Energy Saving mode that uses just 1.3 watts of energy.
This printer has the ability to hold 250 sheets. The auto document feeder can hold 35 sheets and has a 1-sheet multipurpose tray. It can print 15,000 pages per month. Canon image class MF236n uses canon cartridges. The genuine toner designed by Canon helps to improve photo processing and prints precise characters efficiently with overall excellent picture quality.
The supported media type includes bond paper, envelopes, colored paper, labels, heavyweight papers, recycled papers, and plain papers. The sizes of printing sheets include executive (7.25 x 10.25 inches), the letter A size (8.5 x 11 inches), legal (8.5 x 14 inches), and statement (5.5 x 8.5 inches).
It comes with a 3.6 inches touchscreen display. The printer can be connected directly to your Pc via the USB interface.
- All in one functionality allows you to print, scan, copy and fax.
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute.
- 250-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Morea Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Low energy consumption; uses 2 W or less in energy saver mode.
- Connectivity technology: Ethernet
- Paper size: 8.5 inch x 14
- Printer output: Monochrome
- Scanner type: Sheetfed
4- HP DeskJet 2622
The best feature of HP DeskJet 2622 is its compatibility options, which include Win server 2008, windows 7, 8, 10, XP sp3 and higher, Vista, Mac Os. Its printing resolution is 4800 x 1200 that is perfect for getting crisp printouts. The all-in-one printer is easy to move from one place to another. It comes with small dimensions of 16.74 x 11.97 x 5.87 inches and weighs only 7.55 pounds.
The HP DeskJet 2622 is an inkjet printer that can print, fax, copy, and scan. It offers solid performance and is available at a low price. The only thing which is missing is two-sided auto printing.
The all-in-one printer has a wireless printing feature, AirPrint, and more for easy and simple everyday printing requirements. It has a powerful HP smart app that allows us to print and scan photos and documents directly from our phones and tablets.
It supports a variety of media types, including envelopes, card stock, paper (plain), glossy paper, and high-resolution papers. Also, it prints large numbers of paper sizes which are A4, B5, A6, and DL envelopes.
The printing speed is very amazing. It prints the black document in just 7.5 PPM while the color printing time is just 5.5 PPM. The input tray can hold 60 sheets of paper while the output tray has the capacity of holding 25 sheets.
5- HP OfficeJet Pro 3830
HP OfficeJet Pro 3830 is a wireless printer that works very well with Mac. The printer is quite simple to set up without requiring additional accessories. It is a very lightweight and compact printer that occupies very small space in homes and offices.
It is equipped with high-yield cartridges to print a large number of pages. The speed of the printer is also impressive and produces high-quality prints.
It supports various paper sizes including Letter, Legal, 5 x 7 inches, 4 x 6 inches, 8 x 10 inches, and No 10 Envelopes. The Amazon dashboard replenishment will save the user from the unexpected lack of ink. This feature also enhances the productivity and efficiency of the printer.
All the features, scan, print, fax, and copy work awesome. The HP OfficeJet Pro 3830 is among one of the best Mac printers in the market. The HP OfficeJet Pro 3830 is a very powerful printer.
With the HP smart app feature, we can easily scan documents through our smartphones. It can also print from the cloud such as Dropbox, iCloud, and Google drive.
HP OfficeJet Pro 3830 comes with the optional quiet mode, which helps to reduce the noise. It has a 2.2 inches mono touchscreen display. The input tray can hold up to 60 papers while the output tray can hold 25 sheets. The automatic document feeder ADF has the capacity of holding 35 sheets.
The printing speed is 8.5 ppm for black and 6 ppm for color. It measures 17.72 x 14.33 x 8.54 inches and weighs 12.37 pounds.
- The main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Ink delivered to your home: Get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
- Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-1 designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 inch; 5 x 7 inch; 8 x 10 inch; No 10 envelopes
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
6- Canon 2986C002 PIXMA TS6220
Canon Pixma TS6820 is all one inkjet photo printer, and it is very easy and simple to use. It is packed with five inks cartridges, including dye colors and pigment black ink cartridges, and is capable of performing various jobs.
It comes with Duplex printing which saves money and paper for the user. Dual paper feeding is also a great addition to it. The touchscreen of the printer is useful for selecting various settings. It includes 6 buttons for doing various printing jobs.
Printing wirelessly from your smartphone and computer with its WiFi feature is easy. Apple Airprint and Mopria services are also included for the convenience of the users. The printer comes with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI. Its printing speed is 15 IPM for black and 10 IPM for color.
The rear tray has the capacity to hold 100 sheets of paper, 20 sheets of 4 x 6-inches of paper, and 10 sheets of 5 x 7 inches of photo paper. The front tray can also hold 100 sheets of paper. The scanner is also very amazing. With a maximum resolution of 1200 x 2400 DPI, the flatbed scanner scans exceptionally great. Prints 7 x 10 inches borderless photos with perfection. It also prints beautiful photos on glossy square paper in 5 x 5 inches size.
- Inspire your creativity with prints that will impress; From stunning photographs to detailed documents, put the 5 Color Individual Ink System to work and never compromise on speed or quality
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease; With IFTTT (IF This Then That) support, use various web services/applications to automate printing
- The PIXMA TS6220 wireless printer is the All In One that fits perfectly anywhere in the home, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding quality results every time
- Connectivity Technology: USB, Bluetooth
- For numbers listed in product description see “specification sheet” in technical specification section below
- Save 10% on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; No subscription fees; Cancel anytime
7- Canon Pixma MG3620
Canon Pixma MG3620 is a multipurpose compact printer. It offers good quality prints in both black and color both. Assignments and other important stuff are easy to print at the last moment. The built-in scanner allows you to copy your documents very conveniently.
The printer has no display screen. It offers relatively slow printing, but if you can’t afford a high-budget printer, then Canon Pixma MG3620 is a good printer to buy.
Pixma MG3620 is a compact printer. It occupies a very small space and fits easily in small offices. Packed with one black and one color cartridge. Pixma MG3620 is equipped with a flatbed scanner for scanning purposes.
The Canon Pixma MG3620 is an easy-to-use printer with a low-cost print. The quality of the prints is awesome. Now you can print directly from your computer and smartphone. The cost per print is very impressive. This phenomenal printer also supports 2 sided printing.
Its input tray is capable of holding up to 100 pages. The speed of printing is 3 PPM for color, while the speed for black is 9 PPM.
Canon Pixma MG3620 has built-in WiFi, USB interface, AppleAirprint, and Mopria print service. The things that it lacks are Bluetooth and Ethernet.
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Quick and easy wireless setup
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and space-saving design
- Print on both sides of the page with auto 2-sided print
- Form factor: Print, copy, scan
- Max print speed color: 16
- Max print speed black white: 9.9
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
Here are some best all-in-one printers for Mac. Besides many other features like printing quality, scanning, fax, etc, we also kept in mind the compatibility feature. The above-listed printers are high-quality printers in all aspects. You can use them in your house as well as in your offices. Hope you have found this article helpful.