A computer consists of hardware and software. Hardware is a tangible part of a computer that can touch, move, and rotate. Among this hardware, different categories are also available each of which has its specific function. The two categories among these are Input devices and Output devices. Among Input devices, two main devices are must present in every type of computer which is a keyboard and mouse.
A mouse is the part of modern computers and is started to use with the development of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) operating system. Before these, a Non-GUI operating system was used in which the mouse was not present and only the input device was keyboard which was used. Nowadays, a mouse is also called a pointing device.
Different types of mouse
Many different types of mice are being used. Some special types of the mouse are also used especially for gaming and some other specific tasks. The following are some basic types of computer mouse which are commonly used.
- Wired/Wireless Mouse
- Ball or Mechanical Mouse
- Wheel or Scroll Mouse
- Optical Mouse
- Laser Mouse
- BlueTrack Mouse
At the same time, some special types of the computer mouse are as following:
- Gaming Mouse
- Stylus Mouse
- Trackball Mouse
- Vertical Mouse
- Track-point Mouse
Types of Mouse Grips
One of the main things about the mouse is its grip. As much as the mouse is fitted in your grip, working will be as smoother. Different users like and use different grips to use their computer mouse. Especially in the case of gaming, mouse grip is very important to fully control the movements while playing games. Mouse grip is divided into three different types which are:
Palm Grip: It is popular most grips that are used by every user for everyday working. In this type, the palm is rest on the mouse and both fingers are also spread on both buttons of the mouse.
Fingertip Grip: It is the opposite type of palm grip. In this grip, the palm is remained up from the mouse while just tips of two fingers are placed on the buttons of the mouse. This grip type is used for very fast movements.
Claw Grip: It is the specific grip that is used by gamers especially for action games. In this type of grip, the fingers of users remain in the shape of claw on the buttons while the bottom of the palm is rest on the mouse.
Claw Grip for RTS-Action RTS Games: This grip type is ideal for RTS (Real-Time Strategy) and Action-RTS games. RTS games are these computer games that are played in real-time. This thing shows that Claw Grip Mouse is a more sensitive and fast-moving mouse used for gaming.
Today, in this article, I am introducing you to a number of Best claw Grip Mouse so that you can get the maximum experience of your action games in which decisions and movements are done in “Real-Time”.
Top 10 Best Claw Grip Mouse
1. Razer DeathAdder
Razer DeathAdder is an Elite class mouse that is perfect for all kinds of gaming. The body and shape of this mouse are very attractive, especially in matte black color. This is a very affordable gaming mouse that can be in the reach of all gamers for their excitement.
This optical mouse is best in performance also. The sensitivity of its optical sensor is 16000 DPI (Dots Per Inch). There are 7 programmable clicky buttons on the body of this mouse which can be programmed according to different settings in different games. There is also a processor to store and control the different functionality of buttons. This feature shows that these buttons and their settings are not dependent or controlled by the computer.
Rubbers pads are available on both sides of this mouse to improve the grip while playing games. With the availability of these rubber pads, the option of slipping is removed. As far as compatibility of this mouse is concerned with the different operating systems, this mouse is fully compatible with all new versions of Windows (Vista, 7, 8, and 10), along with Linux and Mac OS X.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Immersive, Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors w/ included preset profiles; syncs with gameplay and Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue products
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
2. Logitech G300s Optical
G300s is another best gaming mouse that you can select to play high-end computer games that need heavy resources like overclocking. This mouse is an ideal choice for RTS games. The surface of this mouse is made of tough plastic. To keep the grip tight on the mouse while playing, rubber-grips are available on both sides of this mouse. Due to these pads, you can enjoy your gaming session without any hand sweating and slipping.
While playing a heavy computer game, sensitivity can be toggled between two modes. These modes are pixel-precise 250 DPI to faster 2500 DPI movements. By clicking this mouse, commands are executed eight times faster than a standard USB mouse. The buttons of this mouse are tested for 10 million clicks while its feet are soft and frictionless on almost all types of surfaces.
Logitech G300s has an onboard processor with on-board memory for storing configuration and profile. By using Logitech software, three profiles can be stored and can move directly to another computer without software and re-configuration. This mouse can also use with all operating systems including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Nine programmable controls: Move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach
- Symmetrical compact shape: Feels comfortable in either hand and perfect for gamers who don't want a large mouse
- Gaming-grade optical sensor: Tracks accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need
- Easy configuration software: Simply drag and drop commands to the buttons to setup the mouse exactly the way you want
3. PICTEK RGB Gaming Mouse
Pictek is a perfect gaming mouse that has the entire feature for which a gamer can desire. It is a wired mouse with maximum features and abilities.
First of all, as of all other gaming claw grip mice, the sensitivity of this mouse is greater than all. DPI of the optical sensor of this mouse is 7200 which can be adjusted in 5 different modes according to your need during a game playing. Ranges of these 5 DPI modes are from 1200 DPI to a maximum of 7200 DPI. The cursor rate of this mouse is also very higher than other compotator products which vary from 125Hz to 1KHz.
The number of programmable buttons on this mouse is 8 while these buttons are long-lasting up to 20 million clicks which are also doubled than other regular gaming mice. Pictek mouse is a macro-enabled programmable mouse by using its integrated processor. To make it a perfect gaming mouselook, RGB colored light is provided in this mouse which can produce 16.8 million colors. These preset color combinations can also turn off or turn on by using a button available at the bottom of the mouse. Light effects can also control by using programming.
4. Sensi 310 SteelSeries Mouse
SteelSeries Sensi 310 is the best gaming mouse that is also wired in architecture. The body cover of this mouse is dim in shine but attractive in look. The body frame of this mouse is made of fiber-reinforced plastic which is hard and lighter in weight. While grips are also present for better holding of this mouse which is made of silicon for the softness.
The structure of this mouse is designed in a way that its switches are separated from its mainframe so that the force of click can be directly exerted on these buttons instead of the whole body of the mouse. DPI of its optical sensor is 12000 CPI which can be adjusted as low as 350 IPS to 12000 CPI by using a system named TrueMove3. By using 1 to 1 tracking, mouse movement is based on latency decreasing, improving speed, and transfer report.
The programmable 9 buttons are available on this mouse and their configuration can be stored. By using Sensei gaming mouse engine, settings of sensitivity, RGB lighting effects, polling rate, and action buttons can easily control.
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1-to-1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Two-zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting. Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- Compatible operating system is windows, mac, and linux. Usb port required. Software is steelseries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac osx 10.8 or newer
5. TeckNet M009
Tecknet M009 is another wired gaming mouse having a stylish shape and ergonomic design. The surface of this mouse is frosted to improve the grip of gamer on this mouse. The maximum sensitivity level optical sensor of this mouse is 16400 DPI which can be adjusted as per user requirement according to different games. Five different levels of its DPI adjustment are 500, 1000, 2000, and 4000 DPI. A customized DPI switch is also available on this mouse to switch between 2 modes of DPI adjustment from 250 to 16400 DPI by using programming software.
RGB backlit is also available in this mouse which gives 16 million different colors. An extended number of programmable buttons is available on this mouse. With 10 extra programmable buttons and 6 different profile settings, each with separate LED colors is a big advantage of this perfect gaming mouse. The weight of this mouse is also adjustable according to your different gaming needs. For the adjustment of its weight, 8 piece weight tuning set is also the part of this gaming mouse. TeckNet M009 is a Windows gaming mouse that perfectly works with all versions of Windows.
- Connects directly to Bluetooth-enabled notebooks laptop or PC easily and quickly ,no need extra receiver
- 6 buttons design with scroll webpage back and forward function, 12 Months Battery Life with battery indicator light
- TruWave technology for precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. 5 DPI Selection: 2600/2000/1600/1200/800
- Works with Bluetooth-enabled computers running Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8,10 or higher and Mac OS (Side Buttons Unavailable)
- Package Contains: 1 x Wireless Bluetooth mouse, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Warranty Card,Battery not Included
6. VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless
MM057 is a wireless mouse of our best gaming mouse list. With 2.4GHz wireless connectivity speed, it is a perfect mouse for general use as well as for gaming. Like all other discussed mice, VicTsing MM057 is also an optical mouse in ergonomic design. The body frame of this mouse is built with strong ABS plastic which can bear high temperature.
The wireless console is operated by using AA removable batteries. Battery lifetime on Standby mode is up to 15 months. The wireless connectivity range of this mouse is 10 feet and a special signal booster is also given in this mouse. The power-saving mode of this unit turns off this mouse after 8 minutes of inactivity which saves the half battery up-time.
Multiple DPI modes are normal and pro-gaming. The five adjustable DPI levels are 800, 1200, 1600, 2000, and 2400. It is better to use the mouse in low DPI for normal use to save the batteries. The compatibility of this mouse is with all operating systems including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
7. Glorious Model O
Glorious Model O is the best claw grip model which is an ultra-light and wired mouse. The body and shape of this mouse are very attractive with attractive colors. The body of this mouse is in a honeycomb pattern. It is also an ergonomic mouse.
This beautiful mouse has 6 extra buttons which are programmable by using the software of this mouse. The program of this mouse is compatible only with the Windows operating system. Glorious Model O has onboard memory that can store its configurations and these configurations can move on the MAC machine and can be used there without the software of mouse. This is the way through which the Glorious Model O mouse can be used with equal specifications on MAC OS and Windows.
Customizable RGB lights are present on both sides of this mouse. THE maximum DPI of this mouse is 12000 while it can be as low as 400 DPI. The maximum polling rate of this mouse is 1000Hz which is not less.
- SIZE & STYLE: Ambidextrous ultralight weight gaming mouse ideal for [MEDIUM to LARGE] hands. Built for speed, control, and comfort.
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE CABLE: Our Braided 'Ascended' Cord is so light it produces a drag-free wireless feel.
- MOUSE FEET: Our Glorious Skates are 100% pure Virgin PTFE that will glide like blades on ice
- E-SPORT CUSTOMIZATION: 6-Step DPI, lighting effects, polling rate, lift off distance, click/scroll speed, 6 buttons with macro support, and more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: 180-Day Replacement Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty - If anything happens, simply contact our customer support team and you will get a quick response from our representatives.
8. Razer Naga Trinity
Razer Naga Trinity is also a wired mouse which is also right-handed. The crafting of this mouse looks like one piece but it is has a fixed right side while its left side plate can be changed. That changeable left side plate has a different number of buttons that can be used to program. This plate has 2, 7, and 12 extra buttons that can be used as per game requirement.
Wheel of this mouse can be pressed left and right to perform two extra actions. As far as the performance of this mouse is concerned, the sensitivity of its optical sensor is 16000 DPI which also has 5 adjustable levels according to the usage requirements. These levels can be 800, 1800, 4500, 9000, and 16000 DPI. Razer Naga Trinity is a Claw Grip monster that can clean sweep in all the game scenarios in which it is used either it is solitaire, online shooting or clicks orgies.
9. Logitech G502 Hero
Logitech G502 Hero is a hero mouse. The grip of this mouse is super comfortable in gamers’ hands because of its surface and rubber pads on sides. G502 hero is also wired mouse having two-meter long cable which is also braided.
Logitech G502 Hero has plenty of extra buttons that can be programmed and can use as wanted by the user according to its need. There are 11 programmable buttons on the body of this mouse. This mouse has its processor also which can save up to 5 profiles. The RGB lighting is also controllable with the help of its software.
This perfect gaming mouse has new switches that can work perfectly up to 50million clicks instead of 20 million. Although it is costly but is perfect to achieve the maximum experience of all kinds of gaming.
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
- 1 year hardware limited warranty
10. BenQ ZOWIE FK1
FK1 is a perfect budgetary mouse which is simple in design but powerful in performance. Its design is graceful without any artificial attraction of lights and extra buttons. The keys of this mouse are mechanical which gives tremendous performance to its user. Due to its perfect shape, this ergonomically designed mouse can perfectly fit in the hand of its user.
BenQ ZOWIE FK1 is ideal for esports gaming. It can handle esports thrilling contests without any lagging. The performance of this mouse is 3200 DPI with a pooling rate of 125Hz up to 1000Hz. There are 4 different adjustable levels of its DPI. FK1 mouse is perfectly compatible with all operating systems including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Premium Durable Anodized Aluminum Frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor:Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra accurate tracking
- Advanced Tunable Weight System: Adjust M65 RGB Elite’s center of gravity to suit your grip, or reduce its weight to just 97 grams
- Eight Fully Programmable Buttons: Get the most from your games with the ability to remap or assign custom macros to every click
- Ultra Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Precision Sniper Button: Ergonomically placed sniper button to instantly reduce sensitivity for crucial shots
This was the list of best claw grip mice. Each of these mice has capabilities to perform best as a gaming mouse. The price range of all these is easily affordable. One of these must be according to your requirements and budget, to complete your gaming experience. Keep commenting to keep in touch.