Are you searching for the best gaming laptops under 800 dollars? Here is the list of best gaming laptops under $800, that will be quite helpful for you.
Games are always a priority of many people when it comes to recreational activities. Thanks to the gaming laptops that satisfy our gaming passion. But if you are having a low budget and want to play high-resolution games, don’t worry. Nowadays many renowned brands are manufacturing laptops at a low price but with better specs. So, everyone can purchase a gaming laptop with ease.
The best gaming laptops under 800 dollars that we selected for you are very versatile. All these laptops not only let you enjoy your favorite games but are also useful for other purposes. If you are a student or a businessman, these laptops are conveniently portable and perfect for every use. So, what are you waiting for, let’s explore what treasure we have gathered for you?
Top 7 Best Gaming Laptops under 800 Dollars
1- Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop
If you have to work on the keyboard the most and you want to buy a laptop with more key travel, try this one. Acer Nitro 5 has 1.6mm key travel, so you’ll enjoy your gaming and work with its red backlit keyboard.
With an IPS display the 15 inches HD widescreen provides wider viewing angles. This screen has a 1920 x 1080 resolution so you can experience brighter and crystal-clear visuals. The full HD display keeps your eyes safe from straining.
9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H is a powerful processor that can execute multiple tasks simultaneously with precision. 4 cores and 8 MB cache makes transferring of data faster. It has a 2.4 GHz clock speed that can be boosted up to 4.1GHz for faster gaming.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 works as the GPU of this laptop. It has 4 GB dedicated VRAM that is a speedy VRAM perfect for gaming. For still and moving graphics it performs outstanding.
Its highly efficient 8GB DDR4 RAM is making this laptop powerful for executing challenging tasks. Its 2666 MHz memory allows it to work faster. 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD ensures lower latency and higher performance. You can access your preserved data speedily and conveniently which was never possible before. One extra slot for up-gradation and hard drive bay is also available.
RJ-45, HDMI, USB 2.0, USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 and USB 3.1 Gen 1 x 2 makes connectivity an easy task. The HD webcam with 1280 x 720 resolution allows video conferencing and live chats.
You’ll be glad to know that its battery lasts for 8 hours. Keep on playing for a larger duration because its battery will never be a hindrance to your games.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)
- 15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory; 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port); Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard; Acer Cool Boost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
2- Asus TUF FX505DT Gaming Laptop
Are you looking for a laptop with better wireless connectivity? Hold on, Asus TUF is a gaming laptop with modern Intel 802.11acWi-Fi 5 that increases the rate of data transferring up to 1.7Gbps. So, instant data sharing is not a problem to worry about.
When your favorite game displays on an amazing 15.6 inches full HD screen, the gaming passion goes high up to another level. Its display is having a 1920 x 1080 resolution with IPS panel. Experience the wider viewing angles to enjoy your games fully. The 120 Hz refresh rate makes the speed of reaction time faster.
The graphics card that works as its GPU is the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650. The graphics card is having 4 GB with 50W TDP. It works on an incredible 1395 MHz speed that boosts up to 1560 MHz clock speed. The GPU improves hardware performance by providing enormous games and other settings.
Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 R5 3550h processor with its 4 cores supports all the challenging games. It works on 3.7 GHz clock speed to make all the processings faster. Windows 10 Home provides you more memory for routine work.
The 8GB DDR4 RAM works with the 2666 MHz and transfers the data rapidly and consumes lower voltage. For storage, it has a 256GB PCIe SSD that accesses the data and stores it effectively.
Its full range of ports includes USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ-45, and audio jack. The transferring ability of USB 3.0, USB 3.1 (Gen 1, 2, and Type-C) differs because of many factors. But overall they provide instant connectivity. The battery lasts from 4-5 hours.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor
- 15.6” 120Hz full HD (1920x1080) IPS-type display
- 256GB NVMe SSD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC)
- Durable gaming laptop with MIL-STD-810 military standard construction
- Dual fans with anti-dust technology | RGB backlit Keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
3- Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop
All the passionate gamers who want a laptop with a longer battery life would love using it. The Acer Aspire 5 is a fantastic laptop with 7.5 hours of battery life. Play your favorite games all day long, it will never disappoint you.
The display is 15.6 inches full HD having 1920 x 1080 resolution. Its LED-backlit IPS display provides a more broad screen because of its thin bezels. You’ll experience vibrant and consistent colors even when watching from extreme sides. The dual-core processor AMD Ryzen 3 3200U contains up to 4MB L3 cache. With its 2.6 GHz clock speed and 3.5 GHz boost speed, you can precisely do everything you want. The Windows 10 S operating system helps the processor in its functioning.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics gives a flawless gaming experience. It shares memory with the system that fully supports it to give its best.
Acer Aspire 5 has a powerful RAM that is sufficient for executing various computing activities. It processes data faster because the RAM is 4GB DDR4. Whether you are using it for playing games or creating something new, it is efficient at doing so. It has huge storage to keep your data safe. With its 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD save your large files without any tension.
802.11ac WiFi with its 2×2 MIMO technology and the dual-band provides faster connectivity. It has RJ-45, HDMI, USB 2.0, and USB 3.1 Gen 1. The battery life is amazing. It lasts for 7.5 hours on a single charge.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
4- HP Pavilion Gaming 15-Inch Micro-EDGE Laptop
Do you want to purchase a laptop with longer battery life and an efficient cooling system? Stop here. HP Pavilion is a gaming laptop that works for 10 hours on a single charge. Moreover, it has a phenomenal thermal cooling system. The wider vents are designed in a way that maximizes the airflow. The IR sensor is a fabulous addition to the laptop that keeps it cool when you touch it.
Full HD 15.6 inches IPS display with its 1920 x 1080 resolution provides more vivid and clearer visuals. The anti-glare WLED backlit display looks clear even in bright sunlight. The refresh rate of this remarkable screen is 60 Hz.
Core i5-9300H belongs to the 9th generation of Intel and is a highly efficient processor. Its 2.4 GHz clock speed makes it work speedily that can boost up to 4.1 GHz for more efficiency. With 4 cores and 8 MB cache, you can play all the demanding games very easily.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 is the graphics card inserted in this laptop which has 1518 MHz boost speed. It has a dedicated VRAM that is 3 GB GDDR5. With such an efficient graphics card, you’ll experience the fastest speed and outstanding performance.
8 GB DDR4 RAM can be upgraded very conveniently because 2 slots are available for that purpose. 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD makes boot-up and transferring of files fast.
All the essential ports are provided for your ease. HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.1Gen 2 Type-C, and USB 3.1 Gen 1Type-A are available on the sides of the laptop. Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity is provided for your ease.
- Fast and easy multitasking: experience high-grade Graphics and processing power that meets your gaming and multitasking needs for the latest games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Advanced thermal Management: optimized thermal design and IR sensor keeps your laptop cool to the touch, without affecting acoustics.
- Bios recovery and protection: automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Fast Processor: 9th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-9300h Processor, quad-core, 2.4GHz up to 4.1GHz with Intel's) Turbo Boost
- Realistic graphics: nvidia(r) geforce(r) GTX 1050 (3 GB GDDR5 dedicated). enjoy NVIDIA Pascal) architecture for amazing speed and power efficiency. Vr/mr ready. 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS Anti-Glare micro-edge WLED-backlit Display (1920x1080) with 60Hz refresh rate
- Memory and storage: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots) and Fast boot-up, file transfer and a snappier experience with the internal 256 GB pcie(r) nvme(tm) M.2 Solid State Drive
- Battery life: up to 10 hours (mixed usage); up to 9 hours (video playback); up to 7 hours and 15 minutes (wireless streaming).
- Thin and light (unpackaged): 14.17 inches (W) x 10.08 inches (D) x 0.92 inch (H); 4.96 pounds
- Operating System and Warranty: Windows 10 Home and 1-Year Limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
5- Newest HP Pavilion 15.6″ FHD IPS Premium Gaming Laptop
If you need a laptop having a backlit keyboard with numeric keys, try this one. It has a full-size island-style backlit keyboard that features numeric keys for your convenience.
Experience your games on its 15.6 inches full HD display that has 1920 x 1080 resolution. This IPS widescreen LED-backlit display provides flawless visuals even from a distance also.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 presents powerful graphics to make your gaming and work an incredible experience. 3GB GDDR5 is the VRAM that delivers tremendous performance and novel gaming technologies.
The processor of the HP Pavilion is AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 5 3550H. This quad-core processor works on 2.1 GHz speed while its turbo boost frequency is 3.7 GHz. With its 4 MB cache, it can process the data much quicker. The operating system of this laptop is so phenomenal and that is Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
The memory of the laptop is so essential for its faster functioning. HP Pavilion with its 8GB DDR4 RAM makes the data processing rapid. The 256GB SSD stores much data and keeps you playing smoothly.
USB 3.1 Type-C, PJ-45, USB 3.1 Type-A, and USB 2.0 ports allow convenient and instant connectivity. Bluetooth 4.1 lets you expand the network of your connected devices. 802_11_AC wireless makes connecting convenient for you.
The battery lasts up to 6 hours. So, enjoy your games and work without any interruptions.
- AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 5 3550H Processor (Quad-core, 2.1 GHz Up To 3.7 GHz, 4 MB Cache), 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB GDDR5
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_AC, Bluetooth 4.1, Card Reader, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Headphone/Speaker/Line-Out Jack, 1 x RJ-45
- Full-size Island-style Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 52.5WHr 3-cell lithium_ion, 4.96lb, Black
6- ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop
Get rid of typing passwords all the time to enter the laptop. Vivobook 15 makes log in an easy task by providing a built-in fingerprint sensor on the touchpad. So, log in with a single touch conveniently.
The 15.6 inches full HD display has a 1920 x1080 resolution. It makes you feel good with its NanoEdge bezel display that provides 178 degrees viewing angles. 88% screen-to-body ratio allows a huge display to experience.
New 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor with its 4M cache provides enormous performance in every task including high-resolution games. Having up to 3.4 GHz speed, it processes the information speedily.
Intel UHD Graphics makes your gaming experience smooth. 8GB DDR4 RAM makes this laptop a perfect and efficient performer for daily functioning. The storage capacity of this laptop is 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD that transfers data and executes the computing tasks faster.
VivoBook 15 has an innovative backlit keyboard with Ergolift design that features an impressive typing position. Its key dish design with 1.4mm key travel makes typing a comfortable activity. With a 2-degree keyboard tile, it makes typing comfortable.
Comprehensive ports like HDMI, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and USB 3.2 Type-C allow faster connectivity. Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) has a faster data transfer speed to make your work easy. VivoBook 15 has a maximum of 4-5 hours of battery life. It charges 60% in just 49 minutes.
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively runs apps from the Microsoft Store. To install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, simply switch out of S mode in three easy steps. There's no charge to switch out of S mode
7- ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop
If you want to buy a laptop with an immersive screen and sleek design, get this one. You’ll love every visual that its huge display presents. Furthermore, it is a thin laptop that is very convenient for portability.
Its 15.6 inches full HD wide-view display ensures 88% screen-to-body ratio. Having 178 degrees viewing angles and anti-glare display, it makes every visual larger than life. Asus splendid software enhancement improves the quality of visuals and presents vivid and sharp colors.
AMD Quad-Core R5-3500U works with 3.6 GHz clock speed to make your gaming faster than ever. Windows 10 Home is the incredible operating system of this laptop.
AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics is the integrated graphics card that is made to run the games flawlessly. Its boost clock speed is 1100 MHz that ensures tremendous performance.
8GB DDR4 RAM provides a remarkable gaming experience with its 2400 MHz faster speed. By its 256GB PCIe SSD, you can easily access the data, and the storage of large files is not an issue anymore. With 10000 RPM, you’ll enjoy your creativity and gaming both like never before.
With its WiFi 5 (802.11 ac) and Bluetooth 4.1, you can experience incredible speedy connectivity within no time. Experience rapid data transfer by using USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1). Its other ports are USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and HDMI. The battery of this fabulous laptop lasts for 6 hours.
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive ErgoLift design for improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2, USB 2.0, HDMI, and Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
After a lot of research, we selected the above discussed best gaming laptops under 800 dollars. All these laptops are compatible with high-resolution games. These laptops have some very unique features that their competitors lack. Within this average price, you’ll get a gaming laptop which will be perfect for other uses as well. So, among these best gaming laptops under 800 dollars, choose the one that best suits you.