Are you surfing the web to find out the best laptops under 250 dollars? Are you getting worried that in this budget you’ll end up with a low-quality laptop? No, it’s not the case. Even in this price range, you can buy a laptop with better specs.
Many renowned brands are producing the best laptops under 250 dollars. But it’s an issue that when we are having so many options and choices then selection becomes difficult. So, let’s help you to find out the best one.
The best laptops under $250 are the budgeted laptops so, beware that they would not be suitable for demanding tasks. If you are buying it for your office, work, web browsing, or normal computing, they’ll perform out class.
Now it’s the time to dive deep into the article for making your selection easy.
Buyer’s guide for best laptops under 250 Dollars:
For buying the best laptop under 250 dollars, you must consider the following points:
The screen size determines the size of the laptop. The laptops made for portability always have a small screen and are light-weighted. Most laptops of this price range don’t have wide displays. A few laptops have 15.6 inches screen but it’s very rare. So, prefer a laptop with at least 11.6” to 12” screens. The display should be LCD, LED, or HD for more clear visuals.
The processor is the most essential thing to look at when deciding to buy a laptop. Does the clock speed decide how fast your processor will work? The processor must have 1.1 GHz -1.7 GHz speed. The most commonly used processors in this price range are Intel Dual-Core processors.
The storage of the laptop should be 2 GB RAM if you are using it for personal or home usage. If using the laptop for some high-end tasks then look for 4 GB RAM. The 4 GB RAM laptops are easily available under 250 dollars. The hard drive should be ranging from 16 GB to 32 GB.
- Operating system:
Select the laptop with windows OS for quicker execution of various activities. I am asking to choose a laptop with this operating system for its better performance. It’s user friendly and flexible. There have been many improvements in this operating system that’s why it would the best option.
- Battery life:
The battery life is a matter that everyone is always concerned about. Most people who take their laptops to different places along with them want a long battery life laptop. Approximately battery life should be from 8-10 hours.
List of the Best Laptops under $250:
1. Acer Aspire 1 A115-31-C2Y3
Do you want to buy a large screen laptop at an affordable price? Acer Aspire 1 is as per your need and desire. It has a widescreen of 15.6 inches. The screen is a full HD display that has a 1920 x 1080 resolution. With this resolution, you’ll experience as you are watching the visuals in reality.
The qualities of LED-backlit and TN Display are combined here to provide a better combination for perfect visuals. The narrow bezels provide a huge area for display. The Acer BlueLightShield protects your eyes so, you can watch the screen carefree for long hours. It has 250 nits display.
The Intel Celeron N4020 is a processor used in Acer Aspire 1. This processor is made for office use, browsing various apps, and multi-functions of routine businesses. It’s a dual-core processor having clock speed up to 2.8 GHz. So. The processor will process the data rapidly to get your job done in a short time.
It contains 4 GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB eMMC storage. With this storage capacity, this laptop is phenomenal for its responsiveness and speed. The GPU of Acer Aspire 1 is Intel UHD Graphics 600 that runs at 700 MHz. This GPU can run some high-resolution games too. If using this laptop for personal use this storage is more than enough.
No matter which port you need for connecting, it has a wide range of ports. 10/ 100/ 1000 Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.1, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI with HDCP support are provided. 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth are making this laptop more desirable.
The battery life is 10 hours. Enjoy the movies, do your office work or take it to your university, its battery will never stop your work.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8 GHz); 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory; 64GB eMMC
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN display; Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.1; 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet; Up to 10 hours battery life
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 personal 1-year subscription (activation code included)
2. Acer Flagship CB3-532 15.6 inches HD Premium Chromebook
If you want to buy the best laptop under 250$ with greater flash storage? Here is the Acer Flagship that has 16 GB flash storage. This storage provides you the opportunity to save the media of your choice to use it later at any time.
The display of this laptop is phenomenal because its screen is 15.6 inches wide. You’ll enjoy your work on this huge screen with better features. It has an LCD HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution. So, the screen will be bright and sharp to look at. This resolution is quite enough for home use laptops so, enjoy your time with this amazing companion.
The processor is Intel Dual-core Celeron N3060 that is well-known for its power-efficiency. It has increased clock time that is up to 2.48 GHz. This processor works faster so easily browse different websites or do your office work conveniently. It has a fantastic operating system known as Chrome OS.
The RAM of this laptop is 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM which keeps your work going with its 1600 MHz speed. The LPDDR3 makes the laptop consume less power but works efficiently. The 16 GB SSD makes the processing of your stored data quicker. So, if you want to have a laptop with enough memory, it’s a better option.
You will love even your office work with its HD Graphics 400. Moreover, if you don’t like this product you can change it or refund it within 90 days’ duration. That’s the feature that makes it an ideal one to buy. The battery life of this laptop is 7 hours. It means it will help you in your work for most of the office timing.
When we talk about the connectivity of this laptop, it’s awesome. With the provided USB 3.0 data and even movies transferring is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You want to connect with your friends living abroad, then use its built-in front webcam for getting connected. It provides Bluetooth and Wireless VAN connectivity for your convenience.
- This chromebook is 15. 6 inch notouch screen; Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1. 6 GHz, Up to 2. 48GHz
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz; 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- SD card reader; 1 x USB 2. 0; 1 x USB 3. 0; 1 x HDMI; 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4. 0, 802. 11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2. 76 lb, Color: Black
3. 2020 Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop
Those people who are always concerned about the storage capacity of their laptops would love this one. Lenovo IdeaPad has some better specs available at a very affordable price.
With AMD A6-9220e processor you would experience efficient working of the laptop with low consumption of power. That gives you a benefit that the power resumes for further uses. The Windows 10 Home is the operating system of this laptop. It has got the feature of start menu back from Windows 7. It also introduced new features including Edge Web Browser. By this feature, you’ll see the marked webpages on the screen.
It has a 1.6 GHz speed that is better for normal routine usage like, web searching and data transferring.
The 14” colorful and remarkable display would make you mesmerized. With its 1366×768 HD resolution, every visual looks awesome. It has an LED backlight that is much energy-efficient.
When it comes to the storage of this laptop, it is pretty good for executing various activities. It has 4 GB DDR4 RAM that makes this laptop multi-functional. You can easily run many applications simultaneously. The 64GB eMMC flash memory gives this laptop an additional value because of this huge storage. This improved memory helps to manage the data, runs several apps, and plays demanding videos efficiently.
Lenovo IdeaPad has AMD Radeon R4 GPU. Its speed is 800 MHz. So, you can enjoy high-quality graphics with better speed. Its battery life is approximately 5 hours that’s quite enough for routine usage. The total weight of this laptop is 4.40 lbs.
The connectivity of this laptop with other devices is not an issue. Different ports including USB 3.0, the port for the card reader, and HDMI are so useful for connecting adapters with it. Through Wi-Fi, connect yourself to worldwide information and happenings instantly. The port for connecting microphones or headphones is also available among other ports.
- ▶ AMD A6-9220e accelerated processor; Dual-core processing. AMD A6 APU handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment.
- ▶ Beautiful 14" display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- ▶ 4GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking; 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- ▶ 802. 11ac wireless LAN; 2 x USB 3. 0, 1 HDMI 1. 4; 1 headphone/microphone combo, AMD Radeon R4 integrated graphics
- ▶ Windows 10 Home 64-bit English brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription for free
4. Lenovo 100E Chromebook 2ND Gen Laptop Computer
If you are a student and want to buy a portable laptop with better battery life then, stop here, this laptop is made for you. All the students and teachers would love to buy this one. The reason is that it is designed according to the needs of a classroom environment. The drop-resistant feature protects it from damage if it accidentally drops down. The water-resistant keyboard of this laptop is ready to bear all the liquids.
This is an easily portable device weighing just 2.7 lbs. So, wherever you go, take it along you without any tension.
The 11.6” HD screen is perfectly suited for portability. It has a 1366 x 768 resolution that makes it perfect for classroom use. You can see better, clear, and bright visuals on this 11.6 inches HD having 220 nits screen. With its in-built anti-glare technology, your eyesight is protected. Thus, it’s a perfect laptop for young students having low-eyesight.
The processor of this laptop is MT8173C which has 4 cores. The maximum clock speed of its processor is 2100 GHz. The operating system that is running it, is Chrome OS. It efficiently works on various data processing in a very short time.
The LENOVO 100E Chrome has 4 GB DDR4 RAM. The overall storage capacity of the laptop is enough for keeping more data because it’s having eMMC TLC SSD with 32 GB. This storage capacity is ideal for consumer usage. Its GPU is PowerVR GX6250 with 700 MHz speed, even better for some demanding games.
The 802.11ac wireless connection is available for convenient attachment. The 720p HD camera is also provided at top of the screen. It provides you with all the needed ports for easy connectivity.
Well, if you frequently take your laptop for outdoor uses, you must be knowing the importance of battery life. LENOVO 100E has 10 hours long battery life that makes you free from recharging it repeatedly.
The G Suite for education is a set of productivity tools that allow students to share various apps and Google classroom. Through this means you can access, manage, and enjoy your digital learning.
- Light portable rugged and productive The Lenovo 100E Chromebook is powered for teaching and durable for the classroom The drop-resistant design and water-resistant keyboard can face whatever students dish out
- The student-friendly design makes connecting easier than ever This Chromebook includes a front-facing 720P HD camera an 11 6-Inch HD screen with antiglare technology and 2x2 802 11AC Wi-Fi
- Weighing just 2 7 lbs This notebook Computer offers up to 10 hours* of battery life letting students learn all day on just one charge
- G Suite for education a suite of free productivity tools is included to allow students to share and sync seamlessly and securely Google classroom and popular education apps make digital education accessible enjoyable and manageable
- 4GB RAM Memory, 32GB eMMC TLC SSD
5. (Renewed) HP Stream 14
If you are in search of a laptop with excellent battery life then, you will be glad to know that HP Stream can work for 14 hours continuously. If you want to change or replace it, it is possible because of its 90-day Amazon renewed guarantee.
It features 14 inches HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution. Its SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED presents the view brighter to you. This is a suitable screen for using inside the room or in a place with dim light.
The processor is Celeron N4000 that has 1.1 GHz base frequency. It contains 4 MB cache and 2 cores. Furthermore, it has a 2.6 GHz burst frequency. All this collaborates to make your work execution fast. The operating system is Windows 10 S most favorable for rapid data transferring.
When it comes to the memory of this amazing laptop, it’s fabulous. The 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM is installed to accompany the processor for overall high-quality performance. The speed of the RAM is 2400 MHz. The 32GB eMMC is the same as 32 GB Hard drive. So, don’t worry about the storage issue, it is sufficient for holding and storing huge data.
The Integrated UHD Graphics 600 is produced by the Intel. It has a front-facing webcam that has an integrated microphone. These both make the visual and voice clear to your friends and colleagues. Connect this laptop to any other device requiring any port. The HDMI, 2.0 USB, and 2 USB 3.1 are provided. The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity is also provided for your ease. The dual speakers with DTS Studio Sound produce a louder sound that gives a soothing effect.
The laptop weighs only 3.39 lbs, which don’t let you feel overburdened when carrying it. The island-style keyboard is smooth to touch and looks elegant.
When having this laptop then, don’t get tension about charging it again and again. With its 14 hours, long battery life just focuses on your work the whole day long.
- 【Dual-Core A4-9120e】AMD Dual-Core A4-9120e Processor, 1.5 GHz up to 2.2 GHz, 4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion, up to 8 hours battery life mixed-use
- 【Office 365 Included】One year of Microsoft Office 365 included ($70 Value). 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright View WLED-backlit Display (1366 x 768), AMD Radeon R3 Graphics
- 【High Speed】4GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Enormous Space】64GB eMMC provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
We have discussed above the best laptops under 250 dollars because we know you are running with a low budget. Having a low budget doesn’t mean that you should compromise on quality. So, we make it easy for you to choose quickly without any hectic. We enlisted the laptops usable for all purposes so, everyone can choose according to their need. Now when you have gone through the whole article, so it’s time to select the best for you. Good luck!