If you do crafting, scrapbooking, circuiting processes, or hack your favorite images from different websites, only the best printers for Cricut are ideal for these purposes.
The enthusiastic crafters know how essential the perfect printer is when you want to do circuiting. The modern and the best printers for Cricut are coming with the facility of borderless prints. Moreover, other crucial features of these printers make your printing an easy job.
Finding good printers for Cricut is not that much easy. Numerous printers are available in the market, but it would be better to invest money in a durable and reliable product. Once you choose the right one, you will enjoy your printing. So, to protect yourself from any sort of frustration during your hectic tasks, it’s better to buy the best one. We have presented the printers here that stand out among their competitors due to their outstanding qualities.
Go through the whole list to find a perfect companion for your design.
Top 5 best printers for Cricut
1- Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All in One Photo Printer
If you are having a small office, then this is the best option. The Canon PIXMA TR4520 is a compact printer that replaces the bulkier printers available in the market. It is one of the best printers for Cricut because you can easily make a variety of designs using this printer.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 prints, faxes, and scans perfectly, just like all the big-sized printers. That is the fact, though this device is small-sized but doesn’t compromise quality printing. It comes with many outstanding features. The internet connection is the main need for circuiting, keeping that in focus, this printer contains WiFi. So, you can easily connect this printer with the available internet connection.
The Mopria Print Service allows you to print various designs using your Android smartphone and tablets. The AirPrint also permits the iPhone and iPad users to print through their smart gadgets with ease. It is the inkjet printer that offers USB connectivity also.
This printer provides the facility of printing at both the sides of the paper automatically, it saves your cost of printing papers this way. It also includes the ADF feature, which accommodates more papers, and then users can easily print or scan without any hassle.
If you want to set up Canon PIXMA TR4520 through your smartphone, it’s more than easy. The Canon Print app and wireless connectivity features are available in this printer. It provides you the facility to print directly from your tablet or smartphone.
The Canon PIXMA TR4520 is so simple and convenient to use. The auto on/off option makes it stand out among other printers.
- With wireless connect and the Canon Print app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, auto power On/Off, a built in ADF, and Wi-Fi it's easy to see why Pixma printers are so simple to use
- Connectivity technology: USB. Printer technology: Inkjet
- Save 10 percentage on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; No subscription fees; Cancel anytime
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Ask Alexa to print your shopping list, to-do list, crosswords, coloring pages, and more; To set up, say “Alexa, discover my printer;” Alexa can also detect when ink or toner is running low and orders more when you need it. Save 10 percentage on all ink or toner smart reorders; Restrictions may apply
2- Canon 2986C002 PIXMA TS6220 Wireless All In One Photo Printer
The Canon Pixma TS6220 is a wireless inkjet printer that is phenomenal for providing 5 individual Ink cartridges. The printing speed of this printer is 15.0 ipm. It offers 4 x 6 photo prints in a few seconds. This printer doesn’t compromise on the speed and quality of the prints.
If you want to print your memorable photographs or any detailed documents, it is possible with this phenomenal high-quality printer. It is perfect for the day to day Cricut printing. It can also print reports and invitation cards effortlessly.
The 3 inches LCD touchscreen is quite huge for selecting settings for different functions. It is a useful device that not only offers the facility to print, but you can also scan and copy. The output print resolution of Canon Pixma TS6220 is 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum. It means you’ll get outstanding printing results.
It provides you a duplex printing facility, that’s why you can get monochrome as well as color prints. When it comes to documents, it can print pages of up to 8.50 x 14 inches while 4 x 6 inches photos. With a flatbed design and 1200 dpi optical resolution, it offers amazing prints.
Due to its small size, you can fit it in any small area. If you’re having a small office, then this is the best one because it will not capture more space. Moreover, it’s not challenging to take a printout of any photos of your smartphone or tablet. You can easily connect your smartphone with it, and this easy-to-use printer will print your memorable photos instantly. Printing from different web applications is not an issue due to IFTTT support.
3- Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Wireless Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 is a renowned wireless printer with a huge 4.3 inches touchscreen. You can easily control and navigate through the different settings. It is a wide-format printer that comes with print, scan, fax, and copy options.
This printer has many phenomenal features, and one of its qualities is the 35 auto-document feeder. If you want a printer for borderless prints, this one can facilitate you. Enjoy printing up to 13 x 19 inches borderless prints and up to 11 x 17 inches scans. The more interesting feature is that it allows 2-sided printing.
The Epson WF-7720 uses only Epson ink cartridges. You can’t use any other brands’ ink cartridges. The other brand inks, if seems compatible, wouldn’t be able to print properly. So, it’s better to use the Epson ink cartridges to get better and hassle-free prints.
It comes with a vast capacity for printing paper. It accommodates 500 sheets very easily, so you don’t have to put papers again and again when printing large amounts of documents. The output tray has the capacity of up to 125 sheets for specialty papers.
It is so economical because it doesn’t use more power as the color laser printers do. If you’re thinking about how less power it uses, the answer will astonish you. It uses 80% less power as compared to laser printers to bring ease to your life.
You can print from your Android and Apple smartphones and tablets without any issue. Connect to the internet connection faster with the WiFi Direct. It also comes with Ethernet and NFC to give more connectivity options.
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Get performance beyond laser — the workforce WF-7720, powered by Precision Core
- Print-shop quality — borderless prints upto 13" X 19". Operating Systems - Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (SP2) – Windows Server 20167, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – macOS 10.12.x8
- Economical — uses upto 80 percent less power vs. Color laser printers (4)
- High-volume printing — 500-sheet capacity, dual trays, Plus a rear feed for specialty paper; 125-sheet output tray
- Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. See product description for more details
- Auto 2-sided Print, copy, scan and fax — Plus 35-page auto document feeder
- Easy navigation and control — Intuitive 4. 3" color touchscreen
- Ultimate wireless printing and networking — Print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones); Includes Wi-Fi Direct), Ethernet and NFC)
- Large scans — easily scan upto 11" X 17" With 2-sided auto document feeder
4- HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet 5255 is a phenomenal printer that is taking the place of HP OfficeJet 4650 because of its improved features. It offers faster WiFi connectivity to make your printing activity easy. You will get the printed material in just a little time. This rapid speed printer has Bluetooth Smart and a 2.2 mono touchscreen that ensures quick navigation.
The printing speed for black is up to 10 ppm, while for color is 7 ppm. It cares about you that’s why supports different paper sizes for printing. This printer prints on the legal, letter, No 10 envelopes, 8 x 10 inches, 5 x7 inches, and 4 x 6 inches.
HP OfficeJet 5255 offers scan, print, fax, and copy very efficiently. It can print on both sides of the paper. All those wanting to buy a printer for borderless photos will find this one as exactly what they were looking for.
Whenever you want to scan or print by your mobile without going into the hectic procedures, use the HP Smart app to get prints through smartphones.
The 35-page auto-document feeder is one of the advantageous features it comes with. This app also makes you set up your printer rapidly. It also allows the scanning of documents from any camera. Printing from social media sites, Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox is no more difficult for this highly efficient printer.
You will love printing through this versatile device that gives you the opportunity to print business presentations, email attachments, and PDF documents. All this material you can print directly from your PC, laptop, smartphone, and tablet. The USB port is also available for your convenience.
- Replaces the HP OfficeJet 4650, HP OfficeJet 5255 comes with Bluetooth Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds and more
- Accomplish everything in your home office – This all in one wireless printer adapts to everything your work day requires: print, scan, copy and fax efficiently with a 35-page auto-document feeder, automatic two-sided printing and touchscreen
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $0.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- A new level of wireless connectivity you can count on – Get a stable, reliable wireless connection with dual band Wi-Fi, and go from box to set-up fast with Bluetooth Smart
- Your device, your choice – Print PDF, email attachments, flyers or business presentations from your mobile devices, laptop and desktop computer, or directly from the USB port; send/receive faxes with rear phone port
- Wide range of paper size support – This color printer works with letter, legal, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 8 x 10 inches, and No 10 envelopes
- One-year limited hardware warranty – 24-hour, 7 days a week Free HP Web support
5- Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
If you want to give an outstanding image to your clients with your fabulous printed designs, try this one. Canon Pixma iX6820 is a wireless inkjet printer made for business purposes. You will get phenomenal prints that will make your clients impressed with your creative ideas.
This printer is perfect for printing on different sizes and materials to make your work easy. No matter if you have to print on 4 x 6 inches mailers or spreadsheets up to 11 x 16 inches, it’s perfect for all sorts of sheets. Printing on 13 x 19 inches large presentation sheets is a very simple task for it. It does all this with an amazing quality that inspires everyone.
If you want to get exceptional quality printing and perfect designs for your business, it has the capacity to deliver 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi. It comes with the five individual inks that give you the facility to replace only the color that is no more.
This printer is remarkable at printing your selected designs in vivid and vibrant colors. If you’re not having an idea of what to create, Canon Pixma iX6820 is there to help you out. It allows you to download solution templates for getting amazing ideas. There is no need to start from scratch, rather enjoy more options for your business purposes.
What better connectivity options it offers! It comes with an Ethernet, wireless LAN, and high-speed USB. You can easily scan or print through its built-in WiFi. It means without connecting any device physically with it or getting up from your seat, you can get the printouts instantly.
With the AirPrint, you can use an iPhone, iPod, or iPad for getting prints with ease. There is no need for any driver for connecting your smartphone with the printer, do it effortlessly with its AirPrint facility.
- OS compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 , Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32 bit13; Mac compatibility: Mac OS X v10.6.8 v10.913
- Utilizes Air Print, Google Cloud Print and Pixma Printing Solutions (PPS)
- Fine print head technology (Full photolithography inkjet nozzle engineering)
- High performance 5 individual ink tank system. Auto sheet feeder 150 sheets
- 9600 x 2400 dots per inch maximum print resolution; Print resolution (up to): Black: 600 x 600 dots per inch, number of nozzles: Color: 4,096, black: 1,024, total: 5,120
Buyer’s guide for the best printers for Cricut:
Whenever you are purchasing the best Cricut printers, keep some essential points in mind to end up buying the superb one for you. That little focus on some of the essential features will help you later on. So, let have a look at some of the important points:
When you want to craft your creativity, it will require different sorts of papers for printing. The crafting papers are not having a fixed weight or design. They possess various weight levels, designs, and qualities. If you want to explore new horizons of circuiting, then buy a versatile printer. The best printer for Cricut will be the one that can easily print designs on thick papers. It should also be capable of accommodating different types of papers like flyers, writing papers, cover paper, and tag papers.
The speed of the printer matters a lot. You have to spend much time creating unique designs, then definitely you’ll not want to have a printer that takes more time for printing. Choose the one that provides better prints at a faster speed. You’ll thank your high-speed printer when overburdened with lots of printings.
3- Auto-feeder trays:
Most of the modern printers are having auto-feeder trays that are a great addition indeed. It seems hectic to manually put papers when getting done with long projects. The auto-feeder trays provide the facility to put the papers just once, and the rest is the printer’s job.
Above are the top printers for Cricut. No doubt, circuiting is a demanding task that needs creativity and a great effort. To get done with this hectic job, you need the perfect printer for Cricut to make your printing outstanding. Obviously, finding a superb printer for this purpose needs too much research. You have to invest a lot of time researching the best printers for Cricut. That’s why we did it for you to save your time. We have presented here the top brand products. So, you can choose the one that you like the most. Hope so our effort works out for you.