In this article, we will discuss some of the Best Printers for Google Cloud Print and other fabulous qualities. Cloud printing is a new technology for connecting the printer with your smartphones, tablets, laptops, and digital devices by using cloud-aware apps through internet connectivity. This technique allows the user to access his printer from anywhere without accessing the physical location at which the printer is placed. All you need is just the device drivers to be installed properly.
The most popular Cloud printing service provider nowadays is Google called Google cloud printing which allows us to print from devices that are connected to some network. With this feature, you can manage your printer and also share it. Various applications are being used for this purpose, for example, Gmail and Google. Cloud printing is such an amazing service for the printers to have this feature as it is very simple and easy to use.
Best Printers for Google Cloud Print
1- HP Tango X Smart
HP Tango X is a smart printer for home. You can print with ease as it handles printing jobs from everywhere. Tango X holds 50 sheets of paper. But it has no Auto document feeder. Also, there is no flatbed scanner but it does not mean that you cannot scan your documents. Documents can be scanned with the HP Tango mobile app and also on the smartphone camera.
For these reasons, you can still call it an all-in-one printer. Tango X has the ability to print 500 pages per month. Hence the printer is suitable for home use only. Printing speed is very much decent with 11 PPM of monochromatic prints while 8 PPM for color printing documents.
This model offers HP ink-saving feature. HP instant ink subscription can give you free ink for printing documents and photos. HP Tango prints 5 x 7 inches and up to 8.5 x 14 inches photos with high color accuracy from your smartphone. Tango X Smart comes with dual-band Wi-Fi with high yield ink cartridges. The printer measures 20.6 x 14.84 x 10.4 inches and weighs 7 pounds. The printer also works with Google Home and Amazon Alexa for printing with your voice.
2- Canon Pixma TR7520
Canon Pixma TR7520 is all one wireless printer that performs many tasks. Pixma TR7520 is a great device for home and offices due to its low budget. This printer has a 3.0 inches touch screen.
Pixma has the feature of auto duplex printing. Also, it has a scanner and Auto document feeder for scanning and copying the document on both sides automatically.
Canon Pixma is designed to perform all the basic needs of the user. The output tray has the capacity of holding 100 plain papers and 20 papers of 4 x 6 inches. The front cassette has the ability to hold 100 plain sheets.
Connecting your smartphone, tablet and other devices with the printer is simple and easy. Print easily from Cloud, Bluetooth, social media. TR7520 is a wireless compact printer for home as well as office use. All in one printer is simple to set up and fits everywhere perfectly in your office and home.
The printer comes with intuitive features and delivers outstanding prints. With an amazing five individual ink cartridge system, you only have to replace the finished ink. TR7520 has built-in fax for user convenience.
Canon Pixma TR7520 is 17.3 inches in width, 13.8 inches in depth, and 7.5 inches in height. Various printing sizes are supported like Letter, Legal, #10 Envelopes, U.S, 4 x 6 inches, Square, 5 x 5 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and 8 x 10 inches papers.
The printer supports various wireless printing features including Wi-Fi, PictBridge, AirPrint, Cloud printing, Mopria services, and Bluetooth 2.0.
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5-color individual ink system for great-looking documents and plenty of connectivity options - the PIXMA Tr7520 has you covered.
- Output tray capacity-rear paper tray: 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 sheets of 5 x 7 photo paper, front paper cassette: 100 sheets of plain paper. Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease! Print hassle free - whether from the Cloud3, through Bluetooth2, from social Media4 or on the go!
- The PIXMA Tr7520 is the compact Wireless home Office all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or Office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time.
- With intuitive features like the 3. 0" LCD touchscreen, a 20 sheet ADF and auto power on/off, it's clear to see why the PIXMA Tr7520 makes printing, copying, scanning and faxing quick and easy.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Ask Alexa to print your shopping list, to-do list, crosswords, coloring pages, and more. To set up, say “Alexa, discover my printer.” Alexa can also detect when ink or toner is running low and orders more when you need it. Save 10% on all ink or toner smart reorders. Restrictions may apply.
3- Brother MFC J805DW
Brother MFC j805DW is designed for office use with high ink investment tank technology. The display screen is 1.8 inches which are small and without a touch interface and it contains physical buttons. The display screen provides good viewing angles.
The height of the printer is 7.6 inches, width is 17.0 inches, depth is 13.4 inches and it weighs 18.1 lbs. Brother MFC J805DW comes with an outstanding cartridge system as it uses investment tank technology for storing more ink.
The printer also works on third party ink cartridges. MFC J805DW comes with a great scanning feature. The flatbed scanner performs very well. An automatic document feeder is also included for saving time and paper. Unfortunately, it has no duplex scanning feature. The user has to scan the sides manually.
The scanning size of the flatbed scanner is 8.5 x 11 inches, the resolution is 1200 DPI and its color depth is 24 bits. Brother MFC-J805DW has an average printing speed of 6 ppm for black text documents, 4 PPM for colored documents and it takes 84 seconds to print the photo. Automatic duplex printing is also supported. The input tray of this printer can hold up to 150 pages.
Connectivity options are good in this printer including USB to a computer, Wifi direct, Wi-Fi via a router, Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint, and scan application, and Mopria services. Different printing sizes are supported for printing i-e letter (8.5 x 11inches), Legal ( 8.5 x 14) inches, A6 (105 mm x 148mm), A5 (148mm x 210mm), A4 (210mm x 297mm), photo (4 x 6) inches, and photo (5 x 7 inches).
- UP TO 1-YEAR OF INK IN-BOX: Experience truly uninterrupted printing, exceptional savings and super convenience with up to one year of ink, based on printing approximately 150 pages per month, using only the cartridges provided in-box. (1)
- REVOLUTIONARY INKVESTMENT TANK SYSTEM: Brother Investment Tank inkjet all-in-one printers feature reengineered ink cartridges that hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver uninterrupted printing.
- ELIMINATE INK REPLACEMENT GUESSWORK: You can print with confidence using the Brother Page Gauge to help take the guesswork out of when to replace ink. The Brother Page Gauge(2) is a visual, numerical way to know the amount of ink you’ve used and the amount of ink you have remaining.
- ENJOY MOBILE DEVICE PRINTING: Print and scan wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet. Desktop and mobile device wireless printing using Air Print , Google Cloud Print , Brother and Wi-Fi Direct . (3). Minimum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)-4 x 6 inches. Maximum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)-8.5 x 14 inches. Duplex Copying and Duplex Scanning-No. Duplex Printing Capability-Yes
- USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE INKS: Intelligently engineered to work with your Brother Investment Tank inkjet printer for reliable results. Super-high Yield - LC3033BK, LC3033C, LC3033M, LC3033Y; Ultra-high Yield - LC3035BK, LC3035C, LC3035M, LC3035Y for rich, vivid colors and sharp black.
- Operating Environment: Temperature 50-95° F. Operating Environment: Humidity - 20-80% (w/out condensation)
4- Canon MX492
Canon MX492 is a compact and affordable printer that delivers good performance. You can easily move the printer due to its small footprint. With good connectivity features, you can print from various places like Google cloud print and AirPrint.
The automatic document feeder has the capacity to hold 20 sheets and also this feature will save you time. Canon MX492 comes with fine ink cartridges which means you can print many documents.
Canon MX492 comes with a built-in Wi-Fi with whom you can print and scan from anywhere within the house or office. Also, you can print wirelessly from your phone or tablet.
Dimensions of the printer are 11.7 x 17.2 x 7.5 inches and it weighs 13 pounds only. The speed of the printer is 8.8 IPM (mono) and 4.4 IPM (color). MX492 has two ink cartridges. One is black and the second is a tri-color cartridge with CMY inks.
With this technique, the manufacturing cost also becomes lower. The input tray is situated at the bottom of the printer capable of holding 100 papers. Printing media includes paper (plain), Glossy photo paper, Envelopes, and high-resolution paper.
Printing and scanning photos or documents become easy from your smartphone by using the Canon Print App. You can print from iPhone, iPod, or any other compatible devices also without any drivers.
- We are here for you with 100 percent US based Service & Support
- Save time with the fully integrated Auto Document Feeder
- Print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app
- Air Print: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch no drivers needed
- The space saving small printer fits about anywhere in your home, office or dorm
5- Canon TS5120
Canon TS5120 is all one inkjet printer. This is a lightweight and compact device with a simple and attractive design measuring 14.20 x 16.8 x 5.8 inches and weighs 14.3 pounds. The display screen is 2.5 inches which is not a touchscreen.
With a FINE hybrid ink technology system, it delivers the best performance with low cost and quality photos and documents. Print quality pictures of 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, and also 5 x 5 inches borderless photos.
The duplex printing feature allows you to print auto two sides and saves your paper and cost. One of the unique features is its document removal reminder so the document should not be misplaced when the user is making its copy.
Canon TS5120 has versatile paper support with front and rear paper tray. High-quality connectivity options are placed in Canon TS5120 consisting of Hi-speed USB, Wi-Fi, PictBridge, Bluetooth, AirPrint, Mopria Services, Canon print App, and google cloud print.
The speed of this printer for 4 x 6 inches photo is just 47 seconds, 13 PPM for black, and 6.8 ppm for color photos and documents. Thus it is not for printing a high amount of pages. One of the things it lacks is, it has no Ethernet and SD card slot.
- Enjoy the simplicity of connecting your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease. Print hassle free even from the Cloud4, Bluetooth6, and from social media.5
- Compact size: the PIXMA TS5120 is the Wireless all in one printer that's just the right size with all the right features
- With features like AirPrint 2, auto power on/off, built in Wi Fi 1 and PIXMA cloud Link4 it's easy to see why the PIXMA TS5120 makes printing quick and easy
6- HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw
HP Laserjet Pro M426fdw is a laser printer that is best for small businesses with an impressive monthly duty cycle of up to 4000 pages per month. M426fdw has an auto document feeder that can hold 50 sheets and the input tray holds up to 350 sheets.
Printing speed is fast as it prints 40 pages per minute and the first page takes just 5.4 seconds to print. This printer comes with a 3 inches touch screen which can also be tilted for better viewing angles. M426fdw has the 600 x 600 dpi copying resolution while the resolution of printing is 4800 x 600 dpi.
Measuring the size of the Laserjet pro is 16.5 inches in width, 15.4 inches in depth, 12.7 inches in height, and has 28.3 lbs of weight. Various printing sizes include Letter, Executive, Legal, Oficio (8.5 x 13) inches, B5, A4, A5, A6, Envelope, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 8 inches, B6, 10 x 15 inches, and Statement.
Connectivity options are very amazing in this printer as it has Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet support, Mobile printing, Print from Google cloud, Airprint, Mopria services, and HP ePrint support. HP LaserJet Pro M426fdw can scan, print, copy and fax. The HP jet intelligence original toner cartridges are engineered to print more documents and faster prints.
- MULTIFUNCTION LASER PRINTER: Monochrome laser printer, scanner, copier, fax, wireless printing, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC touch-to-print, duplex printing, 3" color touchscreen, 50-sheet auto document feeder, input capacity up to 350 sheets.
- FAST PRINT SPEED: print up to 40 pages per minute with this wireless laser printer. First page out in as fast as 5.4 seconds.
- SOLID SECURITY: Protect sensitive information and improve compliance with data, device and document security solutions for your print fleet.
- HP JETINTELLIGENCE VALUE: Choose Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence - engineered to help your HP LaserJet printer print faster and more prints.
- IDEAL FOR SMALL BUSINESSES: 350-sheet paper input capacity, up to 4,000-page monthly volume, and up to 10 users for your workgroup.
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; Legal; Executive; Oficio (8.5x13 in); A4; A5; A6; B5 (JIS); Envelope (#10, Monarch, B5, C5, DL); A5-R; 4x6 in; 5x8 in; B6 (JIS); 10x15 in; statement
- NEVER SHOP FOR TONER AGAIN: Save 10% with Amazon Dash Replenishment. Upon activation your printer measures toner level and places smart reorders when you are running low. No subscription fees.
- Warranty information: One-year warranty, return to HP Authorized Service Provider
Buyer’s Guide for buying the best printer for Printing from Google Cloud
1- Connectivity Options:
Connectivity options are different in all printers. One of the important features while purchasing a printer is to make sure the compatibility of the printer with Google print services. Besides this feature, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB features are also important connectivity features to look for.
2- Inkjet vs laser printer:
Laser printers offer great text quality at a rapid speed but when it comes to photo printing, it delivers low quality as compared to the inkjet printers.
Inkjet printers are specially designed for quality photo printings and they print with higher resolutions.
3- Running cost:
Running cost is also an important factor. Some printers are cheap and affordable to buy but later on, their cartridge system or toners are much expensive which makes the running cost of the printer high. Running out of ink quickly also increases the running cost of the printer.
4- Printing speed:
The speed of the printer is measured as PPM (pages per minute) or IPM (impressions per minute). The higher the value of PPM or IPM, the better will be the speed of the printer.
5- Printing media:
This means that the different sizes a printer can produce. Some of the popular sizes are Letter, Legal, A4, A5, and A6, etc.
In this article, we have searched different types of printers including portable printers, smart printers, and all in one printer but the basic goal of this article is to discuss the printers that can print from Google print and have the best connectivity options.
You should look and purchase according to your need whether you need a printer for your office or home use. If you print a huge number of pages then you should look for a printer that has a Super tank or CISS.
You will find a variety of printers in the market nowadays. They will make you confused about purchasing the best printer according to your need. That’s why we have chosen some of the best printers for you. Hope you will find the Best Printers for Google Cloud Print among these printers according to your desire and need.