If you want to print photoshop designs on different fabrics, then the best printers for heat transfer can work well for you.
For a small business like designing Caps, T-shirts, notebooks, bags, or anything, you will need a heat transfer printer. Transferring graphics and texts is creative and also money-making. You can move freely intangible texts and designs from the PC to make them substantial through the help of fabric.
The Heat Transfer paper is different as compared to normal plain papers. This paper comprises pigment and wax. Heat transfer printing is an inexpensive way to do a multitude of products, light garments, and dark garments. It comes in two different sizes, 8.5 by 11 and 11 by 17.
Buyers Guide For Heat Transfer Printers:
Before buying a heat transfer printer, we will tell you some critical features to keep in mind.
There are two types of printers, laser, and inkjet. Both printers perform differently from each other.
The laser printer uses toner for the ink cartridge. In simple words, it works on powder instead of liquid ink. The laser printer delivers high-speed and decent quality. One of the best advantages of a laser printer for heat transfer is that it burns ink on the paper. Without any damage, the laser printer prints the transfer paper. Also, they deliver amazing print quality.
It is also important to know that a laser printer can also damage the heat transfer paper if it is not properly used. But overall, Laser printers are ideal for many heat transfer printings.
The usage of Inkjet printers is different as compared to a laser printer for heat transfer. The Inkjet printer uses liquid inks, so they deliver high-quality prints.
Make sure that you are using the right ink and also keep in mind the compatibility of the printer with transfer paper. Otherwise, the result will be a total mess. You just have to make efforts to get quality prints.
Usage of ink:
The ink is an essential part of a printer, so must give a lot of consideration to the ink if you want perfect prints. The pigment inks, sublimation inks, toners, and dye-based inks are the types of inks used in printers. But all the inks can’t give outstanding results when it comes to heat transfer printing. The sublimation inks are the best match for heat transfer printers because they are perfect at handling the heat.
It is really needed that the best printers for heat transfers should be in line with the heat transfer paper. If the printer is not compatible with the paper, then get ready for distorted prints. The heat transfer would be just not possible because of that incompatibility. The printer that is capable of handling 10 x 10 inches paper is the best option for heat transfer prints.
Best Printers for Heat Transfer
1- Epson Workforce 1100
Epson Workforce 1100 is the Wide-format color inkjet printer engineered for business purposes. Workforce 1100 is one of the best printers for impressive everyday projects, brochures, and spreadsheets up to 13 x 19 inches. The versatile performance of the Workforce 1100 gives the flexibility to print any project virtually. It also provides the facility to print on glossy or matte paper.
Workforce 110 prints professional-quality photos without any compromise. It prints quality, crisp, and sharp texts with amazing colors. Epson Workforce 1100 has a good printing speed of 30 ppm (Black), 17 PPM (Color), while 13 ppm (Black), and 5.5 PPM (Color) laser quality speed. As compared to other inkjet printers, it is 2x faster in delivering laser-quality Black texts.
Workforce 1100 has a smart ink system having individual ink cartridge, which helps to control the ink usage. You can print many photos with Dual Black ink cartridges. Epson Workforce 1100 comes with DURABrite ink, which results in printing high-quality photos and documents.
The Workforce 1100 printer is energy and paper saving. As it prints two sides manually, it means that you have saved 50% of the paper supply. The workforce is equipped with Energy Star technology, which uses 70% less power than laser printers.
Epson Workforce 1100 has the advanced MicroPiezo (print head) technology that ensures fast printing speed, sharp, and accurate placement of ink. The size of many droplets is 5 picoliters, while some are as small as 3 picoliters.
Its weight is 26.3 lbs, storage 24.3 inches x 12.7 inches x 8.5 inches, and printing 24.3 inches x 31.4 inches x 16.4 inches.
- Print standard-size documents,index cards,stationery or large spreadsheets with prints up to 13 x 19 inches
- This powerful performer boasts maximum print speeds of 30 ppm black/17 ppm color and laser quality speeds of 13 ppm black/5.5 ppm color
- Protect important documents with instant-dry ink for smudge,fade and water resistant prints,highlighter-friendly too
- You can save up to 50% of your paper supply with manual,two-sided printing
- Dual Black ink cartridges included
- High-capacity black,cyan,magenta and yellow ink cartridges available
- Wide-format prints
- Speed through critical documents
- Protect important documents
- Print more, change cartridges less often
- One printer for everyday projects, large-size prints and more
2- Epson Workforce 7710
Epson Workforce 7710 is powered by Precision core. It prints wide format quick borderless photos up to 13 x 19 inches. Epson Workforce comes with a scanner that scans up to 11 x 17 inches.
Epson Workforce is a versatile inkjet printer. It has a feature of holding a 250 sheets tray and also has a rear feed for special papers. The best feature of this printer is that it prints, scans, and fax the paper automatically on both sides. Also, it includes a 35 pages automatic document feeder.
Workforce 7710 has a 4.3 inches color touchscreen for easy and simple navigation and control. Epson Workforce 7710 uses 80% less power than laser color printers.
It includes the ultimate wireless printing and network. Now print easily from iPad, Android smartphones, and tablets. It has WiFi direct, Ethernet, and NFC.
Epson Workforce 7710 is only designed for genuine Epson ink cartridges. Third-party ink cartridges will not work in this printer. Even if the ink cartridges are described as they will work, they will not work properly or would fail to print perfectly.
If you have chosen Epson, then this Workforce 7710 is a good option for heat transfer. This printer has great reviews of sublimation printing, and also color prints look great.
- Storage Dimensions: 22.3" W x 19.1" D x 13.4" H
- Epson all-in-one printer can print, scan, copy and fax
- PrecisionCore technology lets you create borderless prints up to 13" x 19" in size
- 250-sheet paper tray can also hold up to 20 sheets of photo paper or 10 envelopes
- Automatic 2-sided print speeds of 8.7 ppm (ISO) in black and 6 ppm (ISO) in color
- 4.3" color touch screen
- Wireless printing and networking from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones
3- HP LaserJet Pro M452dw
HP LaserJet Pro M452dw is a perfect printer for business purposes. Prints 28 pages within a minute speedily with HP LaserJet Pro printer. The first page prints as fast as 8.9 seconds (Black) and 9.5 seconds (Color). As the name shows, it is a Laser Printer having a colorful touch screen of 3 inches. HP LaserJet Pro supports the 2 sided paper printing.
It can print various heat transfer projects in very little time. The security system is strongly designed, and it helps to protect the data.
HP LaserJet Pro has an exciting cartridge system. The HP uses Jetintelligence technology toners, which produces more prints and more vibrant colors. The standard 410A (black) toner produces about 2,300 pages, the 410X (black) toner prints approximately 6,500 pages, and the color cartridge produces up to 2,300 prints. The standard high capacity color toner provides up to 5,000 prints.
The cartridges engineered with Jetintelligence will help you to print 33% more pages 40% faster. HP LaserJet Pro is ideal for small businesses because of its input capacity that is up to 300 sheets.
LaserJet Pro supports various printing sizes, including letter, legal, official, executive, and envelopes (No 10, Monarch).
HP LaserJet Pro has good connectivity options, i-e Apple AirPrint, Mopria print service, HP ePrint, Google cloud print 2.0, Wireless direct printing, and Ethernet.
It has a printing speed of 28 ppm (Black) and 28 ppm (color). It also supports automatic duplex printing LaserJet Pro.
- Built to keep your business moving forward – Print consistently high-quality documents and vivid graphics with the HP color LaserJet Pro M454dw, A wireless color laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- Best-in-class security – a suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional Pin/pull printing, help protect your color laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- Walk-up USB printing - Print Microsoft office-formatted files in addition to PDFs right off your USB drive, using a port on the front of the printer, and save paper with automatic 2-sided printing
- Print with or without a network – use Built-in Wi-Fi Direct to connect your smartphone directly to your wireless color laser printer for easy mobile printing, even without a local network connection
- Manage tasks quickly and easily – Take control of your projects with this laser printer's intuitive 2. 7" Color touchscreen, 250-sheet input tray, and Print speeds of up to 28 pages a minute
- Enhanced energy efficiency – designed with the environment in mind, HP color LaserJet Pro M454dw saves up to 11% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- Toner Cartridges you can trust – avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 414a/414x toner cartridges designed for your laser printer
- One-year limited hardware – get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support. See Specification sheet for terms and conditions
4- Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000
Epson designs printers of wide formats that allow us to print larger than the standard 8.5 x 11 inches size. These wide-format printers are best for those people who want to print the designs very large.
Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 is considered as one of the best wide-format printers. It produces high-quality prints. Offers wireless printing options and a tray for holding special papers, for instance, heat transfer or cardstock papers.
XP 1500 has 6 color individual Claria HD ink that consists of Red and Gray color ink to produce ultra-wide color gamut and amazing black and white documents and photos.
Epson XP 15000 is designed to work only on Epson cartridges and doesn’t work with third-party ink cartridges. It prints enhanced borderless photos up to 13 x 19 inches with professional HD photo quality.
This printer has convenient features. It supports 2 sided automatic printing with a front tray holding 200 sheets. HP XP 1500 works at a fast speed and prints the documents at 9.2 ISO PPM (black), and for colors, it prints at 9.0 ISO PPM. It prints 4 x 6 borderless images in just 27 seconds.
Epson Expression Photo HD 15000 has a 2.4 inches colorful LCD, which is very easy and simple for settings and navigation.
It comes with ultimate wired and wireless connectivity. So you can print directly and easily from iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Epson XP 15000 also consists of Ethernet networking.
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink; Cartridges described as Compatible, Re manufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all; See product description for more details
- Professional ultra HD photo quality get brilliant border less prints upto 13 inches X 19 inches
- Individual 6 color Claria photo HD ink includes red and gray inks for an ultra wide color gamut and enhanced black and white prints. Sound pressure level: Pressure: 49 dB(A)
- Professional projects: Made easy features a 50 sheet rear tray for specialty media, including cardstock (1); Accommodates a variety of paper finishes and border less sizes from 4 inches X 6 inches To 13 inches X 19 inches
- Ultra compact wide format A3+ printer 30 percent smaller than its predecessor (2); Easily fits on your desktop
- Convenient printing features supports auto 2 sided document printing, with a 200 sheet front tray
- Never run out of ink again printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low
5- Epson Artisan 1430
Artisan 1430 has an individual ink cartridges system as you need for heat transfer photos. Its overall printing quality is amazing. Artisan 1430 is moderately compact, and it is a wide and large format printer. Artisan 1430 has the capacity of holding 100 sheets of papers, also thirty sheets of fine media art. It measures 24.3 x 12.7 x 8.5 inches and weighs 26 pounds.
This printer performs brilliantly. Artisan 1430 can print borderless high-quality images of 13 x 19 inches in size.
Epson Artisan 1430 accompanies DX5 MicroPiezo printhead innovation. It has a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, and the beads of ink are as little as 1.5 picoliters. The high-quality resolution prints smooth, grain-free photographs, splendid skin tones, and clear content.
Epson Artisan 1430 has good connectivity options. Any gadget can be associated with it using WiFi, or you can also connect Mac or computer with the help of USB. Artisan 1430 Offers a PictBridge USB port that can be used to connect PictBridge-empowered cameras easily.
Epson Artisan 1430 has an advanced correction for amazing photographs. It has physical buttons through which the client can perform different activities. It has no LCD screen.
Shockingly, this printer has no Ethernet and SD card options. However, you can connect your smartphone legitimately to this printer with Epson Connect App.
Epson Artisan 1430 comes with Claria 6 ink shading innovation. It prints definitive photographs that last multiple times longer than ordinary lab print photographs. You need to supplant just the ink color, which runs out.
- Borderless, Hi-Def photos up to 13 inch x 19 inch
- Wireless printing with Wi-Fi
- 6-color Claria ink
- CD/DVD printing; Refer user manual under technical specification
- Print and share from your smartphone, iPhone, tablet and other mobile devices — no computer necessary
6- Brother HLL 2320D Mono Laser Printer
Epson, Canon, or HP are the most popular printers in the world. Brother is not famous as these brands, but this brand also delivers the same exceptional quality as any other brand offers but in a way of more practical designing. Brother HLL 2320D is a Mono Laser printer. It is one of the best printers made for 2 sided printing.
This printer is produced from the Laser ElectroPhotographic system that holds a good amount of color and prints pixel rich photos on the paper.
Brother LL 2320D also supports auto duplex printing, with which it can print 2 sides of the paper very easily. Deal your printing jobs easily with this monochrome laser printer. The printing speed of Brother HLL 2320D is up to 30 pages in a minute, which means you can print documents whenever you need it.
Brother HLL 2320D has an amazing resolution up to 2400 x 600 DPI that gives high quality and detailed prints. It can print the letter, executive, legal, and custom size papers.
It comes with high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity. You can print many documents at once. Brother HLL 2320D works amazingly good for heat transfers.
- Print Speed: up to 30ppm; Mono
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity
- Automatic Duplexing (two sided printing)
- Print Technology: Electrophotographic Laser
- 250-sheet capacity tray adjustable for letter or legal, plus a manual feed slot for envelope printing
Printing on fabric is a very funny yet interesting task if you know how to print it. The heat transfer printer will save a great amount of time. Whenever purchasing the best printers for heat transfer, keep in mind that it should have good picture quality.
There are cheap quality heat transfer printers available in the market that do not print quality pictures. Keeping that in mind, we have listed here some of the best printers for heat transfer for you. Check them out and drop your comments.