If you are a businessman and searching for the best printers for printing business cards, you are in the right place.
Obviously, the first impression is the last impression. By presenting your business card, you give an impression of your overall business. To attract a huge crowd towards your expertise and business, print a perfect business card, and definitely, it will have a lasting effect on your clients. Moreover, it will give a boost to your business. If you are starting the business right now and have less budget, no worries, the best budget printers for printing business cards are also available. That’s why we added budget printers with outstanding features in this article for your ease.
The best printers for printing business cards can use more ink as compared to simple printing, so try to choose the one that uses less ink. Here, we also included the cost-efficient printers that don’t use much ink. So, go through the whole article to get a better knowledge of what we are presenting for you.
Top 6 Best Printers for printing business cards
1- HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer
If you want to buy a compact printer for printing business cards, here is a better option for you. HP OfficeJet 3830 is a compact printer that will fit in your small office very perfectly. Not only is it compact, but is also available at an affordable price. So, without paying much, you can get an outstanding printer.
It is an all-in-one printer with numerous other superb features. This inkjet printer not only prints, but it also facilitates you with scanning, faxing, and copying features. By buying this single device, you’ll save your money on buying separate devices for different functions.
It comes with 2.2 inches mono touchscreen, 60 sheets input, and 25 sheets output capacity. With these features, it leaves many inkjet printers behind in the race.
The printing speed for black is 8.5 ppm, and for color, it can print 6 pages per minute. Such printing speed is better for small businesses. The auto document feeder can accommodate 35 pages very easily. One feature that it lacks is the 2-sided printing, which may irritate you a bit.
Through the AirPrint feature, use your iPhone or iPad to get your required printouts without any effort. The HP Smart app makes setting up this printer faster and possible through your smartphone. Allows you to utilize your phone for ordering toner and for scanning and cloud printing.
Borderless printing is a feature that all printers don’t offer but be relaxed, it’s not the case here. It is capable of borderless printing and also offers a quiet mode that minimizes the printing noise.
It supports various paper sizes for printing and also comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty.
- The main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Ink delivered to your home: Get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
- Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-1 designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 inch; 5 x 7 inch; 8 x 10 inch; No 10 envelopes
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
2- HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is an all-in-one printer with a long list of fabulous features. It comes with an extra tray for papers that make it possible to put more papers at a time for printing. With 500 input capacity, you can think of great ease while printing. It is far better and faster than its predecessor OfficeJet Pro 8720. Prints up to 24 pages per minute that will let you get done with your printings within no time.
The compact size of this printer doesn’t let you face any trouble placing it, any small table will be ok for its storage. The auto document feeder can fit in 35 pages conveniently. Don’t get up from your chair to put pages in it repeatedly, it will do it automatically.
If you have to scan mostly, you are going to love it. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 can scan 2 times rapidly and is 39% smaller as compared to the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 series.
The 2.65 color touchscreen is available for a convenient selection of whatever settings you want. The cloud printing facility will help you don’t rely on this small screen. Pick up your smartphone and print whatever you want to from different websites or photos from your mobile.
You can also use the USB drive for printing images from your PC or laptop. If you enroll yourself while setting up the printer, you’ll get free ink for the first two months. After that, you can select the package starting from $2.99.
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the OfficeJet Pro 8720, this small office printer offers faster printing at 24 pages per minute, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and is 39% smaller, plus scans up to 2x faster than the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 series
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to QuickBooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone or printer
- Genuine HP 962 ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at dollar 2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Print remotely using HP Smart app: Access your printer and scanner, monitor ink levels, and print, copy, and scan on the go with our highly-rated HP Smart app
- Self-healing WI-FI: Ensures you stay connected by detecting issues and automatically undergoing up to 3 stages of reconnection to keep your Wi-Fi stable and reliable
- Built-in security essentials: Protect sensitive data with built-in security essentials like basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection
- Create editable, searchable documents – Use Smart Tasks in the HP Smart app to scan documents to cloud software like iCloud or Box that you can later search and edit before printing
- One-year limited hardware warranty– Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support. Easily set up your printer by downloading the HP Smart app on your mobile device
- Sustainable design– This multifunction printer features a sustainable design made with up to 10% recycled plastic
3- Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Wireless Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer
Epson WorkForce WF-7720 is a phenomenal device with multiple useful functions. What a fantabulous printer it is with a 4.3 inches color touchscreen that is quite better than many other printers that have a very small display for navigation. With 500 sheet capacity, you don’t have to go into the hassle of putting papers repeatedly. Having dual trays can accommodate more sheets very conveniently.
By printing, scanning, faxing, and copying, fulfills all your business requirements. Moreover, it is a wide format printer that can print up to 13 x 19 inches sheets. Supports the printing of various types of papers to facilitate you. No matter you want to do 2- sided printing, scanning, faxing, or copying, it’s fully capable of it. So, it saves your sheets and also does it automatically without bothering you. Those who want to have a printer that can scan perfectly will find this one a better option. Due to its outstanding scanning capacity, it can scan up to 11 x 17 inches of pages.
The ink expenses of a printer become a burden on the budget, but that won’t be the case here. Proves itself to be an economical device because it can print by using 80% less power as compared to colored laser printers.
Along with other qualities, it also comes with a 125-sheet output tray. The 35-page auto document feeder lessens your fatigue and puts a single page for printing automatically.
Keep one thing in mind that it uses only Epson ink cartridges. No third-party ink or cartridge can make it work, so use only original Epson ink for getting outstanding results.
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Get performance beyond laser — the workforce WF-7720, powered by Precision Core
- Print-shop quality — borderless prints upto 13" X 19". Operating Systems - Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (SP2) – Windows Server 20167, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – macOS 10.12.x8
- Economical — uses upto 80 percent less power vs. Color laser printers (4)
- High-volume printing — 500-sheet capacity, dual trays, Plus a rear feed for specialty paper; 125-sheet output tray
- Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. See product description for more details
- Auto 2-sided Print, copy, scan and fax — Plus 35-page auto document feeder
- Easy navigation and control — Intuitive 4. 3" color touchscreen
- Ultimate wireless printing and networking — Print from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones); Includes Wi-Fi Direct), Ethernet and NFC)
- Large scans — easily scan upto 11" X 17" With 2-sided auto document feeder
4- Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Wide-Format Inkjet Printer
Epson Artisan 1430 is a unique printer with fantastic features. Takes your printings to another level with its brilliant performance. Up to 13 x 19 inches page size, it provides high-quality prints. Wireless networking also makes it possible to share this superb printer with others. So. in a small office, all the people can easily get printouts without any hassle.
The Claria Hi-Definition ink provides outstanding photos that don’t fade, scratch, and smudge ever. Also, the prints are so perfect and of high quality that you’ll love printing through them.
You can also get borderless photos that you want to frame and save for further use. Within seconds, it gets connected to the wireless network, and it’s all set to start its job. The transfer speed of the wireless network is 2.5 times faster as compared to the last version that is 802.11g.
Get fabulous photos due to its DX5 MicroPiezo printhead technology that comes with 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution. With 1.5 picoliters small droplets, it can print smooth and detailed photos.
Epson Artisan 1430 has 6 individual ink cartridges that require you to replace only ink that runs out.
There is no need to connect only your computer to get printouts. You can easily connect your smartphone, tablet, iPhone, or any other device for photos or document printing. An additional feature is that it contains a CD/DVD tray that can print through the CD/DVD. Prints your creative designs perfectly to give a boom to your business.
- Borderless, Hi-Def photos up to 13 inch x 19 inch
- Wireless printing with Wi-Fi
- 6-color Claria ink
- CD/DVD printing; Refer user manual under technical specification
- Print and share from your smartphone, iPhone, tablet and other mobile devices — no computer necessary
5- Canon Pixma iX6820 Wireless Business Printer
When you are running a business, different printing requirements can put you in a difficult situation, but no worries, when you have Canon Pixma iX6820. It can print on different page sizes, without any complication. Whether you have to print on smaller sizes like 4 x 6 inches or larger up to 13 x 19 inches, it’s perfect for all of them.
The impressive printing quality is possible due to its 9600 x 2400 color dpi. With this high resolution, enjoy remarkable printing with fine details. Provides five individual ink tanks that help it to print perfectly. Moreover, you’ll need to change only the ink that is finishing.
No need to create the documents again and again. By downloading solution templates, get your creations printed instantly.
An interesting fact is that it is compatible with various Mac and Windows series. So, easily set up the printer and start your journey of amazing printing with this tremendous printer.
By utilizing AirPrint, connect your Apple smartphones rapidly to get the prints of anything from your mobile. Having Pixma Printing Solutions (PPS) that allows us to get anything printed through Facebook, Twitter, and dropbox.
The auto sheet feeder’s capacity is about 125 sheets. This way, it keeps you relaxed and feeds papers responsibly and automatically.
Provides the facility of wireless printing, Ethernet networking and also comes with a USB interface. The USB interface is needed for connecting any device for printing. Use your WiFi-enabled PC for printing wirelessly from anywhere around your house or office.
6- Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Color Wide-format Printer
If you are looking for the best printer for printing business cards with minute details, this one is a better option. Expression Photo HD XP-15000 not only prints documents but also prints the graphic design and photos with precision. Due to this high-quality printing feature, it is considered a better option for printing cards for your business.
Due to its professional quality, you will witness some outstanding features. Prints borderless HD photos brilliantly. Not only the small-sized but also borderless prints larger-size photos up to 13 x 19 inches. So, get the benefits of its superb performance and get the printouts instantly.
That is a matter of great concern that you can’t use ink or cartridge of any third party. The reason is that the printer is made in a way that it can work well with only original Epson ink cartridges.
It comes with 6 Claria individual inks and also includes grey and red color that makes your photos look more vibrant and vivid. Along with that, if you want to only print black and white printouts, it will also surprise you with its remarkable printing quality.
What a convenience brings it in your printing tanks! It comes with a front tray that has a capacity of 200 sheets, which is quite a huge space. Not only this, but it also provides the facility of auto 2-sided printing, which makes you relax and prints huge documents without any hassle rapidly.
- Epson printing system is designed to be used exclusively with Epson Genuine Cartridges. Use of non-genuine ink could cause damage not covered under the printer’s ltd. wnty.
- Professional ultra HD photo quality get brilliant border less prints upto 13 inches X 19 inches
- Individual 6 color Claria photo HD ink includes red and gray inks for an ultra wide color gamut and enhanced black and white prints. Sound pressure level: Pressure: 49 dB(A)
- Professional projects: Made easy features a 50 sheet rear tray for specialty media, including cardstock (1); Accommodates a variety of paper finishes and border less sizes from 4 inches X 6 inches To 13 inches X 19 inches
- Ultra compact wide format A3 plus printer 30 percent smaller than its predecessor (2); Easily fits on your desktop
- Convenient printing features supports auto 2 sided document printing, with a 200 sheet front tray
- Never run out of ink again printer features Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from when you are running low
The list of best printers for printing business cards finishes here. We tried our best to come up with some outstanding business card printers that contain many remarkable features. You don’t have to waste your time searching for a better printer because our extensive research is enough for making a decision. Choose according to your choice and requirement instantly without thinking that your budget is tight. We also added budget printers for those who are facing the issue of a low budget. So, what are you waiting for! Make a quick decision and start phenomenal business card printings.