Printers play a very important role in business. Most people still don’t know the importance of print-based marketing. Printing is a vital part of the business in our opinion. It provides an opportunity for advertising which helps you to show your products to the world. Understanding the importance of printing can help grow your business. Both inkjet and laser printers work very well in offices. Promoting your business in such a competitive world is very difficult nowadays. You have to use some different tricks and methods to increase your business. For this purpose, we have listed some best printers for small businesses.
Buyers guide for best printers for small business:
1-Type and function:
Different businesses have their own needs. Both laser and inkjet printers are useful for business. If the printer has additional functions like scanning, copying, and faxing, it will be quite good. The user can purchase a printer that fits his needs.
2- Print speed:
The speed of the printer is an important factor for business purposes. High-speed printing will save you time and boosts your business. We recommend printers that have at least 20 PPM of speed or more.
Capacity is the name of the monthly duty cycle of the printer. It means that how many prints a printer can produce in a month. For business purposes, you have to purchase a printer with a greater duty cycle that fulfills your printing needs without any problem.
Size also matters. It depends upon the place where the printer should be placed. If you have a big office or a huge room, then you can buy any size printer. But if you have a small room or office, then you must buy a compact printer.
One of the most important features when buying a printer for business is connectivity. Every printer has different specifications. Wi-Fi, USB interface, Ethernet support, Print from your smartphone through a mobile app, Mopria services, and Apple AirPrint are some features that you should keep in mind while purchasing a printer.
1- Canon imageClass MF644Cdw
Canon imageClass MF644Cdw is the best printer for small businesses. It is easy and simple to use and has various features that are useful for business purposes. ImageClass MF644Cdw is a laser printer that is bulky but feels sturdy and solid. It measures 16.6 inches in height, 17.8 inches in width, 16.6 inches in depth, and 53.5 pounds in weight.
The display screen of the printer is 5 inches large which is touch-sensitive and user friendly in use. Touch response is fast and sensitivity is also great. Canon imageClass MF644Cdw comes with outstanding 3 ink cartridges and each of the cartridges has its integrated drum. You should not get worried about the replacement of units. Both color and black yield are amazing. Third-party ink toners are also accepted.
Scanning features are very impressive in Canon imageClass MF644Cdw. The auto document feeder is present in this printer that can perform single-pass duplexing. The scanning resolution of the printer is 600 DPI, scan color depth is 24 bit and the scan size of the flatbed scanner is 8.5 x 11 inches. It also supports copy and fax features.
Canon imageClass MF644Cdw has a speed of 17 ppm for black text document, 22 PPM for the color document, and prints the photo in 19.2 seconds. MF644Cdw has great connectivity features for small businesses. Ethernet, USB to the computer, Wi-Fi, Mopria services, and Apple Airprint are available in this printer. Bluetooth option is not included but it supports mobile printing through the Canon print app.
MF644Cdw supports various printing sizes like letter, legal, A5, and A4.
- Standard Dimensions (Desktop): 16.9" W x 16.5" D x 16.5" H | Standard Installation Space (Desktop): 23.4" x 23.0" x 21.3"
- USABILITY: A unique, customized device experience with Application Library. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities help you accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. 5 inches intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone like usability. Create Wi Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to mobile device(s) without the need for external router
- QUALITY AND RELIABILITY: Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources. Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement
- WORKFLOW EFFICIENCY: Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning. Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a one pass scan / duplex document feeder. Designed for small print jobs with first print time as fast as 10. 3 seconds
- COST EFFICIENCY: High capacity, all in one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs. Out of the box, standard two sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption
- SECURITY FEATURES: Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short term memory.
2- HP OfficeJet pro 9025
HP Officejet Pro is an inkjet printer that can be used by almost all users, whether in offices for small business or home use. The printer allows the users to print a huge number of pages with good printing speed. Build quality and design of HP Officejet pro 9025 is excellent, measuring 12.6 inches in height, 17.2 inches in width, 15.6 inches in depth, and 26.4 lbs in weight.
The display of HP 9025 is 2.6 inches touchscreen which is amazing and responds very fast. For better viewing angles, the screen can also be tilted. The cartridge system of the printer is good having 3 color cartridges. Scanning features are also awesome. Features an automatic document feeder and duplex scanning for ultra convenience. The flatbed scanner can scan in 8.5 x 11 inches with 1200 DPI resolution and 24-bit color depth. It also supports the facilities of fax and copy.
This printer possesses a good printing speed of 24 ppm for black and 20 ppm for color documents. The good thing to notice about this printer is that it also supports automatic duplex printing. The input tray of HP Officejet pro 9025 can hold 500 sheets while the output tray has the ability to hold 100 sheets.
Different printing sizes include letter (8.5×11 inches), Legal (8.5×14 inches), A6, A5, A4, photo (4×6 inches), and photo (5×7 inches). Hp Officejet pro 9025 supports mobile printing through HP smart mobile app available for both iOS and Android.
Connectivity features are outstanding as this printer supports Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB to the computer, Apple Airprint, Mopria services, and external storage support.
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the OfficeJet Pro 8720, this small office printer offers faster printing at 24 pages per minute, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and is 39% smaller, plus scans up to 2x faster than the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 series
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to QuickBooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone or printer
- Genuine HP 962 ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Print remotely using HP Smart app: Access your printer and scanner, monitor ink levels, and print, copy, and scan on the go with our highly-rated HP Smart app
- Self-healing WI-FI: Ensures you stay connected by detecting issues and automatically undergoing up to 3 stages of reconnection to keep your Wi-Fi stable and reliable
- Built-in security essentials: Protect sensitive data with built-in security essentials like basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection
- Create editable, searchable documents – Use Smart Tasks in the HP Smart app to scan documents to cloud software like iCloud or Box that you can later search and edit before printing
- One-year limited hardware warranty– Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support. Easily set up your printer by downloading the HP Smart app on your mobile device
- Sustainable design– This multifunction printer features a sustainable design made with up to 10% recycled plastic
3- Canon imageClass MF445dw
Canon imageClass MF445dw is a monochrome laser printer specially designed for small businesses. That amazing all-in-one printer has good scanning features, an amazing cartridge system, and also fast print speed. The toner is not expensive which makes the cost per print very low.
MF445dw comes with a 5 inches excellent tiltable touchscreen. Visibility is great no matter where you are sitting or standing. You will also find three touch capacitive buttons below the screen. Canon MF445dw is a bulky printer measuring 15.4 inches in height, 17.8 inches in width, 18.3 inches in depth, and 35.7 pounds of weight.
The cartridge system of the printer is superb. It yields a huge number of pages and also accepts 057H toner cartridges for increasing the yield. Third-party ink cartridges can be used in this printer. The scanning feature includes a flatbed scanner with an auto document feeder (ADF) and also supports duplex scanning. The resolution of scanning is 600 DPI with a color depth of 24 bit.
Canon ImageClass MF445dw has a printing speed of 28 ppm for black text documents and it takes just 6.7 seconds for photo printing. It also supports automatic duplex printing and the input tray can hold 350 pages. But the important thing to notice about this printer is that it only prints black and white documents.
Connectivity options are very outstanding. Ethernet, USB to a computer, Wi-Fi, Mopria services, and Apple Airprint are included in this printer. Unfortunately, there is no support for the SD card. As the printer is business-oriented, it only works with the Canon business application which is available for both Android and iOS. Scan, copy, and print from your smartphone.
Different printing sizes are supported like Letter (8.5 x 11 inches), Legal (8.5 x 14 inches), A6 (105 mm x 148 mm), A5 (148 mm x 210 mm), and A4 (210 mm x 297 mm).
- Print up to 40 ppm
- Print up to 8-1/2" X 14"
- 900-Sheet maximum paper capacity
- 3 Year limited warranty
4- Brother MFC-L2750DW
Brother MFC L2750DW, the all in one laser printer is an affordable device for users who don’t want to buy expensive machines for their small business. The build quality of the printer is superb and you can easily access paper jams. With a 2.7 inches touchscreen, the menus and settings are simple and easy to navigate. However, the display screen has no tilt adjustment and the visibility is also average.
MFC L2750DW is a large printer and requires more space. Dimensions of the printer are 12.5 inches in height, 16.3 inches in width, 16.1 inches in depth, and weighs 25.8 lbs. The cartridge system of the printer is extraordinary as it is a monochrome printer that has only black toner. But yields a huge number of papers before replacing it. Third-party and high yield cartridges are also accepted in this printer.
Scanning features are excellent consisting of an Automatic document feeder that can perform duplex scanning for saving your time. The scan resolution is 1200 DPI, the color depth is 24 bit, and the flatbed scan size is 8.5 x 11 inches. Fax and copy features are also present in this printer.
Brother MFC L275oDW has a printing speed of 36 ppm for black text documents and it takes just 12 seconds for photo printing. The auto document feeder can support up to 50 sheets while the input tray holds 250 pages.
The connectivity features of the printer are great supporting Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria services. NFC feature is also included in this printer. Brother iPrint and scanning mobile app are available for both iOS and Android. With these amazing features, you can scan, print, and copy from your smartphone.
Brother MFC L2750DW prints in various sizes including letter (8.5×11 inches), legal (8.5×14 inches), A6 (105mm x 148mm), A5 (148mm x 210mm), and A4 (210mm x 297mm).
- Perfect all-in-one – The MFC-L2750DW developed for the busy home or small office, Brother’s latest compact laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(1) as well as faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities
- Engineered for productivity – This replacement for the MFCL2740DW helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via an up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder along with multi-page copying, scanning, and faxing functions
- Printing on the go: Send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet(2). The "Touch to Connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience(3)
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – easily connect via wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. Copy resolution: 600 x 600 Max. Dpi. Power source-ac 120V 50/60Hz
- Scan driver compatibility: twain, WIA, SANE and scan file formats: JPEG (jpg), Max, PDF single-page/multi-page (PDF/a, High compression PDF, TIFF single-page/multi-page (TIFF).Amazon dash replenishment enabled: upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low
- Form Factor: Print Only
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi
5- Canon Pixma TR7520
Canon Pixma TR7520 is a budget-friendly printer for small businesses with good connectivity features. Due to its compact size, it fits everywhere measuring 7.5 inches in height, 17.3 inches in width, 13.8 inches in depth, and 17.4 lbs in weight. Printed photos look good and the cost per print is also low. TR7520 comes with good scanning features.
The display is a 3.0 inches touch screen with two physical buttons ‘Home’ and ‘Back’ for navigation. The all in one printer performs various tasks. Canon Pixma TR7520 supports automatic duplex printing and has impressive scanning features. A flatbed scanner comes with a resolution of 1200 DPI that can scan up to 8.5 x 11 inches paper easily. It can copy and fax too.
Canon Pixma TR7520 comes with 5 individual ink cartridges. A user only has to replace the finished ink cartridge. It has a fast printing speed of 10 ppm for black text documents, 7 PPM for color documents, while it takes just 38 seconds for photo printing. Both input and output trays have the ability to hold 100 sheets.
Connectivity options are very good in this printer. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB input to the computer, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria services are included in this printer. Unfortunately, it has no Ethernet but overall the performance of this printer is very amazing. Canon Selphy print inkjet app is also available for android and iOS both. Print, scan, and copy from the application directly.
Various printing sizes include letter (8.5 x 11 inches), legal (8.5 x 14 inches), A5 (148 mm x 210 mm), A4 (210 mm x 297 mm), photo (4 x 6 inches), and photo (5 x 7 inches).
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5-color individual ink system for great-looking documents and plenty of connectivity options - the PIXMA Tr7520 has you covered
- Output tray capacity-rear paper tray: 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 sheets of 5 x 7 photo paper, front paper cassette: 100 sheets of plain paper. Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease Print hassle free - whether from the Cloud3, through Bluetooth2, from social Media4 or on the go
- The PIXMA Tr7520 is the compact Wireless home Office all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or Office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time
- With intuitive features like the 3. 0" LCD touchscreen, a 20 sheet ADF and auto power on/off, it's clear to see why the PIXMA Tr7520 makes printing, copying, scanning and faxing quick and easy
This article is all about the best printers for small businesses. There are a huge number of printers available in the market. Therefore it is tough to find the best printer that fits your business needs. In this article, we have looked at different aspects of printers like price, size, availability, and some other qualities. We hope you will find the best printer among these for your business.