Whether you are a student, teacher, officer, or businessman, you know how important the printers are. When thinking of buying a printer, you have different features in mind which you want your new printer to possess. But suddenly a thought may strike your mind that how can you get a better printer on a low-budget? Be relax, recently many top brands are producing the best printers under 200 dollars for quality printing. Most of these printers are all-in-one and color also. The discussion doesn’t end here, many of the best printers under $200 for quality printing are a combination of various innovative features.
We know everyone is too busy that searching for the appropriate printer is not easy. That’s why we are presenting the best printers under $200 for quality printing that will make you jump with joy because all of them are fantastic printers. Just go through the whole article and see which one best suits your needs.
Buyer’s guide for the best printers under 200 dollars
Whenever you need the best printer under $200 for quality printing, must consider the following points to purchase a perfect device.
1- Inkjet or Laser printer:
The first and the foremost thing to consider when buying a budgeted printer is that, whether you need an inkjet printer or a laser printer. Why is it important to consider this point? The reason is that laser printers are better for printing documents while inkjet printers produce rich colorful photos. So, choose a laser printer if you’ll be mostly printing documents but select inkjet if need a printer for producing photos.
2- Printing resolution:
When you are searching for the best printers under $200 for quality printing, must keep in mind that higher print resolution is necessary. The printers with low resolution will not be capable of producing crisp and sharp prints. So choose a printer with at least 1200 dpi.
3- Multiple essential features:
Many of the best printers under $200 for quality printing are having different features which will make your printing easy. For that, you have to see the specs carefully. May you choose the printer with limited features but if you search a bit more, at the same price, you will find some better product. Like in recent printers, auto document feeder, auto-duplexing feature, borderless printing, and various other useful features are available. So, spend proper time on searching to end up buying some outstanding printer.
1- HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 All-in-One Wireless Printer
If you want a printer that is not only compact but also performs efficiently, then here is a better option for you. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 is a small-size printer that is 14% smaller than the previous version. The overall performance of this printer is outstanding.
Because it is an all-in-one printer that’s why comes with scan, copy, and fax functions. By providing these functions, saves you money, and also stays you from the hassle of shopping for different devices. Printing speed is quite impressive. Having 20ppm for black and 10 ppm for color, it proves itself to be a better option for home and small office use.
When it comes to the maximum input capacity of this printer, it’s pretty fine. The input capacity is 225 pages while the output capacity is 60 pages. So, enjoy the convenience of printing, scanning, copying, and faxing with less refillings.
The most attractive feature is that it provides 8 months of free ink. So, keep on printing without any tension of buying more ink because the ink will be delivered to your home.
When you are handling a busy office, it’s essential to complete various tasks instantly. To make your work faster and easier, it provides the opportunity of eliminating repetitive steps. Moreover, you can easily organize multiple functions through various smart devices.
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the HP OfficeJet Pro 6978, this home office printer offers faster printing at 20 pages per minute, includes fax and scan-to-USB capabilities, and is 14% smaller
- Eight months of ink, delivered – This wireless printer comes with a code to redeem 8 months of Instant Ink based on printing 100 pages/month, so you can save on ink and get it delivered to your door
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to QuickBooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone
- Print remotely using HP Smart app – Access your printer and scanner, monitor ink levels, and print, copy, and scan on the go with our highly-rated HP Smart app
- Self-healing WI-FI – Ensures you stay connected by detecting issues and automatically undergoing up to 3 stages of reconnection to keep your Wi-Fi stable and reliable
- Built-in security essentials – Protect sensitive data with built-in security essentials like basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection
- Sustainable design – This inkjet printer is made from recycled plastics and other electronics—up to 15% by weight of plastic
- HP Instant Ink: Ink delivery service starting at three dollars per month; Original HP ink delivered before you run out; plus great savings on ink (optional)
- One-year limited hardware warranty – Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support. Easily set up your all-in-one wireless printer by downloading the HP Smart app on your mobile device
2- Brother 2764645 HL-L2370DW
Brother HL-L2370DW is an outstanding printer with various connectivity options. You can easily connect any device with it because it offers both wired and wireless connectivity options. Features USB, built-in wireless, and Ethernet for making you print instantly.
The compact size of the printer makes it perfect for every small office. To help you get superb prints instantaneously features 36 ppm maximum print speed. Prints sharp and crisp documents with 2400 x 600 DPI.
When you have to print a large number of documents, this printer will make your work easy by auto duplex printing. By using this feature, Brother HL-L2370DW prints both sides of pages automatically. Not only saves the printing pages but also provides more prints without bothering you.
The input paper capacity is 250 sheets which is quite better and you don’t have to reload the tray frequently. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is 15000 pages per month. With this duty cycle, you can print more documents without any issue.
Supports letter size papers and up to 8.5 x 14 inches legal paper. For helping you save the printing cost, offers Brother Super high-yield replacement toner. Delivers more prints than standard yield toner and you will get up to 3 times more prints.
- With space on your work surface often at a premium, this wireless monochrome laser printer's compact footprint makes it a great way to add a printing solution to your desk. The ultra-fast print speeds of the Brother HL-L2370DW printer help ensure that even large documents can be printed in just a few minutes.
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) capability lets you send print requests from virtually anywhere. Features a variety of mobile device printing options, including AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Print speeds of up to 36 ppm allow you to quickly finish printing large documents. Prints the 1st page in as little as 8.5 seconds. Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required.
- Print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi creates crisp, sharp images.
- Manual feed slot can accommodate a wide range of paper types and sizes, such as stock and envelopes, to help you create professional-looking letterheads.
3- Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HLL2395DW
Brother Compact Monochrome printer is an all-in-one printer that is having many fantastic features. Provides not only a printing facility but also offers scanning and copying functions. It is a reliable and durable device which is perfect for small offices and home use.
Input paper capacity is 250 sheets and the output paper capacity is 100 sheets. So, provides professional-quality prints but with less refills. With 36ppm printing speed, provides you lots of prints in a shorter time as compared to other printers.
With the flatbed scan glass, copying and scanning become convenient activities. You can print through a tablet, desktop, smartphone, or laptop, and for more convenience, it features NFC that makes scanning and printing faster. Just bring your smartphone closer to the printer and you’ll get the prints within no time.
Allows you to connect to any Cloud service like Evernote, Google Drive, OneNote, Dropbox, and others to print the needed material.
Comes with a 2.7 inches color touchscreen which lets you easily access the function you need. Save yourself from the hectic issue of buying ink by activating Amazon Dash Replenishment. Because it automatically orders when detects that toner is running low.
- Engineered for convenience – This new Brother Monochrome Laser Printer is conveniently equipped with a flatbed scan glass for quick copying and scanning. Mobile Device Compatibility AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace
- Optimized for efficiency – Engineered with new features, the HL L2395DW laser printer (replacement for the HLL2380DW) and has been optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 36 pages per minute(1)
- Faster, high quality prints: This monochrome laser printer is built with a 250 sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal sized paper. Power Source AC 120V 50/60Hz.Machine Noise (Ready/Printing): 30dB / 50dB
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – This printer’s simple to connect wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). The "Touch to connect" printing with NFC delivers added convenience(3). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer
- Brother is the #1 Retail Brand in laser printer unit sales in the U.S.**Source: The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, SF and MF Laser Printers, Based on units, Jan. 2018 – Sept. 2021 combined.
4- Canon Pixma TS6320 Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer
Canon Pixma TS6320 is an all-in-one printer with scan and copy functions. The decent yet attractive design looks great on your office table. Cares about you that’s why not only provides incredible prints but also saves the ink cost. The 5 individual ink system gives you the opportunity to replace only that ink that is running out.
Moreover, prints sharp text documents and stunning color photos to let you get professional quality output.
Always remains ready to print. To provide you prints instantly, it starts printing even if it was powered down recently. As you’ll press the print option, the printer turns on and the output tray expands to receive the printed papers.
To help you get uninterrupted prints, it offers Amazon Dash Replenishment. Simply you have to activate it and save 10% of ink cost on every order. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about reordering the ink, everything will be done automatically.
Printing is now not an issue to be worried about because of the ease this printer gives you. Allows you to set up your printer and print through the Canon Print app and Wireless Connect by using your tablet or smartphone. So, everyone can easily get their required prints within no time.
- With a 1.44” OLED display and LED status bar easily navigate and view your printer status. The OLED display displays deep, accurate color and the LED status bar provides simple printer status information – even from across the room
- A five individual ink system allows you to print sharp Black text documents and vivid color photos, and when an ink tank runs out you only need replace that specific ink tank compared to a partially used tri-color cartridge
- With an auto expandable output tray, this printer is made for smartphone & tablet printing. Even when the printer is powered down – simply press print and the Pixma TS6320 will power on and output tray automatically extend ready to ‘catch’ your prints.
- Save 10 percentage on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; No subscription fees; Cancel anytime
5- HP LaserJet Pro M29w Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer
If you are a small office owner and want to buy a compact yet reliable printer, here is HP LaserJet Pro just perfect for you. It is an all-in-one printer which ensures efficient performance. Leaves its predecessor behind in the race because it’s 30% smaller than it. That compact size helps you place it anywhere in your room or office.
For getting professional scans and prints instantly, you can use your smartphone or tablet. Not only this, but you can also order toner from your mobile whenever running low. If you want to print something from Google Drive, Dropbox, and iCloud, it is not a difficult task.
Prints your documents at a faster speed with 19 ppm and makes your work faster. Comes with an auto on/auto off feature that is too effective for energy saving. With this printing speed, it becomes a reliable device for personal use and small workgroups.
You can only use the ink cartridges with HP original chip. If you use non-HP chip ink, the printer will not be able to print properly or even wouldn’t work at all.
Through built-in wireless, to access the network, or print and share without any problem. Also, comes with WiFi-Direct to bring more ease in connecting to the printer.
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – The HP LaserJet Pro M29w all in 1 laser printer, copier, and scanner is 30% smaller than its predecessor and produces professional quality results
- Fast print speeds – prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 7; 9 seconds
- Mobile printing – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order toner, and Print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Reliability wireless connectivity – built in wireless capabilities let you easily access, Print, and share resources on a network; for those with no Wi Fi connection, connect directly to the printer using Wi Fi Direct
- Scan files directly to PDF and email with preloaded business apps
- Print speeds up to 19 ppm; black only
- Auto On/auto off Technology
- One year limited hardware – 24 hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support
6- HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer
When you are printing in your home and the kids are sleeping nearby, its noise may disturb them. But if you’re having HP OfficeJet 3830, then you’ll not face this issue. With the optional quiet mode, the noise remains lower, so enjoy less noisy printing.
It’s a combination of multiple features. Provides not only the facility of printing but also of scanning and copying. So, do different tasks through this single device. Allows wireless printing and makes it possible for Apple and Android users to print their documents and photos via smartphone or tablet.
With the HP Smart app printing and scanning becomes easier. By using your smartphone you can either order toner or print through the cloud to get the required material printed in less time.
With the Instant Ink ready, you’ll not experience any interruption in your printing. Enroll yourself in HP Instant Ink at the time of printer setting, and get free ink for two months. Ink will be delivered to your home, so don’t get tensed about shopping for the ink from now onwards.
Delivers quality prints and outstanding photos to help you get done with your work rapidly.
- The main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud—such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Ink delivered to your home: Get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollar per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Print laser-quality documents and lab-quality photos from your smartphone or tablet
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
- Designed to fit your life: Save your space with a compact all-in-1 designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 inch; 5 x 7 inch; 8 x 10 inch; No 10 envelopes
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
7- HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer
If you want a budget-friendly printer with an auto document feeder, then this is the one you were looking for. Saves your time by offering an auto document feeder that has the capacity to accommodate 35 pages easily. For bringing more ease in your life, provides borderless prints that saves you from later trimming and you can frame them too.
If in your routine office work, you have lots of prints to do, don’t worry. By automatic duplex printing feature, it ensures printing bulks of prints in a very shorter duration. By enrolling yourself in HP Instant Ink, you will get 2 months of ink totally free. Moreover, the ink will be delivered to your home, for which you don’t have to do any extra effort.
Printing and scanning become a hassle-free task if you’re having this printer. The reason is that it allows you to print, copy, and scan through anywhere from your tablet or smartphone. With the HP Smart app, all the family members can print from any corner of the house. Then share the documents to Dropbox or Google Drive without any effort.
- Simple multitasking for home: Print, scan, and copy versatility, automatic two-sided printing, borderless photos, a hands-free 35-page automatic document feeder, and mobile fax with a printer made with 20% recycled plastic
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $0.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Mobile setup with required HP Smart app: Fast and easy printer setup that guides you, step by step; simply download the HP Smart app, connect to Wi-Fi, and share the inkjet printer across all your devices
- Better-than-ever connectivity: Ensure your family stays connected with self-healing Wi-Fi.
- Print and scan from virtually anywhere: With the HP Smart app, everyone in the family can print, scan, and copy with their smartphone, and share documents to third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive
- Send mobile faxes with the HP Smart app: This wireless printer lets you fax on-the-go, right from your smartphone, tablet, or PC for 24 months using the HP Smart app
- Automatic document feeder:This all-in-one printer's 35-page automatic document feeder helps you breeze through scan and copy jobs quickly
- One-year limited hardware warranty: Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week free Web support
- Use genuine HP 67 Black/Tri-color ink cartridges
Whenever you are tight on budget and want to buy a printer, purchase the best printers under $200 for quality printing. Above we displayed all the top-notch printers for making you find the best device instantly. Those who need a copier and scanner too, don’t waste your money on buying separate devices, all-in-one printers on our list can save you money. If you have to print colorful photos, you can also find a color printer in the above list of the best printers under $200 for quality printing. Grab one to start your work.