When do you want to know how to retrieve Nabi temporary password? Then you must know about all the Nabi tablets. Kid-friendly Web surfing, viewing movies and TV shows, reading books, studying math, and playing games are just some of the ways the Nabi engages, entertains, and educates youngsters. Because Nabi is a genuine tablet, it grows with children instead of being thrown away like toy tablets.
We’ve given the temporary password in this article, as well as instructions on how to go into mommy mode if you get an incorrect password issue.
How To Retrieve Nabi Temporary Password?
- Turn Nabi into a regular tablet or activate it.
- Select Menu from the drop-down menu.
- Choose between Mommy and Daddy Modes.
- Tap “Submit” after entering the Nabi tablet password “zxcv6789.”
- You should now be able to use all of the tablet’s features.
If this method does not work you should follow the next step.
How to Reset Nabi Tablet?
To reset Nabi temporary password, follow these steps:
- Select Menu and press.
- Choose between Mommy and Daddy mode.
- Select Forgot Password from the drop-down menu.
- An email should be sent to the address you provided during registration.
- Go to your email inbox, open the email from Nabi, and press the Reset Password button.
- Now, tap on continue after entering your email and new password.
- After then, you may pick the mommy mode and log into the device with your new credentials.